Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes I did know that.
Did you know that it would be polite to keep it to the phone?
 
It might be... But, we're being nice and spreading the love to everyone else. ;)

Did oyu know, the UPS man just showed up at Jon's door.
 
I do now.
Did you enjoy the many hours you have talked on the phone with Jon?
 
DID I? Yes. And i cuyrrently still enjoying them, yes as well.

Did you know my phone just tried to die and i just ran down the stairs to get my charger?
 
I do now.
did you know I am about to hear the best British accent ever?
 
Did you know that Jon will soon be addicted to Lacuna Coil as well if i have anything to do with it.
 
No I didn't know I would be. Did you know that my all time favorites are Skillet, Kutless, Mercy Me, and Audio A?
 
No I didn't

Did you know that they speak French in Iran?
 
I'm still sick :( my mom is shoving popsicles down my throat.
did you know that I dont like eating popsicles when I am sick?
 
That sucks.

Did you know that I haven't had a popsicle in ages?
 
Lol, did I ever! I spent forever on there :(
Did you know that I have absoloutly NO life?
 
haha good ol' YouTube
yup i knew that :P
did you know that i should be sleeping?