Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yea, I ate some chicken noodle soup.
Did you have a good day so far?
 
yes, it's been quite relaxing

did you feel better after eating?
 
Not reading :) although I do want to start a book.
Did you have any book suggestions?
 
James Patterson is pretty good

did you put on deodorant today?
 
lol, never heard them called that, and no I didn't
Did you realise that it is almost 11 there?
 
I did realise that. Just waiting for the cocodamol tablets that I'm taking to get rid of my brace ache to kick in as they seem to make me sleepy rather than pain free
did you know that im listening to bad boys - alexandra Burke in my head?
 
Nope
did you know "the bad boys are always catching my eye. Oo ay oo ar. Even though I know they're no good for me, it's the risk I take for this chemisty. I said the bad boys are always catching my eye. Oo ay oo ay oo ar. Ooooooooo bad boys"?
 
no :( I am still waiting for the telemarketer to call, lol
Did you sleep in this morning?
 
I mean 7. Actually I just forgot...wrong thread
did you watch telly today?
 
it is 7. I did watch some TV :) family feud, and AFV
did you watch gossip girl today?
 
no, I probably would have hurled, lol.
Did you know that Criminal minds is on in 2 hours?