Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
nah breakfast would be good though....
Did ya want fries with that?:P
 
well you get 1/2 since there are only 2 of us now!

did you want all of it?
 
yea ctuallu I do....coz I iz hungry :p

Did you mind me eating all of it?
 
naw I don't heart coffee....
Did you wanna make me a hot chocolate instead?
 
yeah! come and get it!

did you make sure and lock the door when you left?
 
ohhhh darn nooooooooooooooooo

did ya mind if I'm late gettin' to your house?
 
hmmm.... well if you dont make it in here in 5 days you might want to just go to my camp.

did you get a map?
 
Actually, I think it got lost in the mail

did you take a bath?