Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
haha pffffffffffffffft...........*Missy eats a proper scone*

Did you know that posting compulsively is actually good for ya health????

I didn't know that, but I believe it. I was feeling fatigued and weak earlier, but now I have the energy of a thunder storm, I love it.

Did you know that having almost 7,000 posts in less than 5 months is...finish the statement.
 
INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Did you wanna end up with that many posts oneday?
 
INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Did you wanna end up with that many posts oneday?

Never, I'm going for 50 then I'm done, retiring, calling it a day :).

Did you know that pinapples are really sharp and hurt when they are thrown at you?
 
No, we don't have any soda in the house actually.

Did you think you wanted to give me money so I could go get some :).
 
Um, as long as there will be some American cash coming along with it, then sure.
 
Reis are the Brazilian dollar.

Did you want a US$5, ot a ten?