Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes, I got it, thanks.

Did you think that I actually bought soda with the $$?
 
I saw the new Transformers movie. It's not even out yet and I saw it. I got it like that :). Yeah, I got popcorn. So buttery and poppy, best popcorn ever.

Did you want to see it and eat popcorn too?
 
I'lll take the popcorn and watch a girlie movie instead.

Did you want to come with me?
 
Nope. let's decide when we get there.

Did you wanna get an icee too?
 
Great idea, I hope they have blue, that's my favorite.

Did you have a favorite kind?
 
Nope, blue is good too.

Did you want to sit in the front or the back?
 
That's a good question, I don't even know actually.

Did you have a preference?
 
I did mind it, I don't really wanna hear how he wants to go to New York next week. This is a movie theatre right? How bout we save the chatter for when we leave, aye???

Did you like anything from the previews?
 
I really wanna see the movie about the guy who goes to china

Did you wanna see that one with me too?