Did you know mariguana DRUG was legalized in Uruguay?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yeah. I heard that Uruguay legalized it on the news a few days ago. Thanks for sharing.
 
Mariguana was legalized?? Say it ain't so!

funny-Iguana-smoking-drinking.jpg
 
I think it states "please enjoy slowly killing yourself"

Even in cigarette packets, it's written: smoking is injurious to health. But smokers hardly seems to care about it.

Likewise, I have not seen it but I have heard that in pure form of heroine packet (products coming from 'the golden triangle' countries), there's a picture of a spade and other equipment (for digging burial ground I have been told) so as to warn people beforehand to consume it at their own risk (life). I don't know how far this is true.
 
Prohibition can't last forever.

I just imagine how many hippies will plan to move to be there.

I think how that drug can be bought and consumed there and its borders.

I think the Guerrilla will place their labs on there, so Uruguayan ECONOMY will grow a lot, without outlaws, exporting more drugs to where it is not legalized or "nominally" controlled (like in Venezuela).

Yes! The same happened to the tobacco. Today its TOLL is seen on hospitals, the states-countries get a lot of money on taxes, but they spend much more in hostital to heal people: My Dad was a TOBACCO consumer. He died from getting cancer.
 
Even in cigarette packets, it's written: smoking is injurious to health. But smokers hardly seems to care about it.

Likewise, I have not seen it but I have heard that in pure form of heroine packet (products coming from 'the golden triangle' countries), there's a picture of a spade and other equipment (for digging burial ground I have been told) so as to warn people beforehand to consume it at their own risk (life). I don't know how far this is true.

https://www.google.co.ve/url?sa=t&r...=gtilQfeKo3z0rfa-oZNQPw&bvm=bv.58187178,d.eW0

https://www.google.co.ve/url?sa=t&r...=cKGD2N7qRTKdwpeROhETBA&bvm=bv.58187178,d.eW0

Estarán habilitados para comercializar hasta 20 cigarrillos por persona al mes.

La propuesta del presidente José Mujica, un ex guerrillero izquierdista de 78 años, fue aprobada por 16 votos a favor y 13 en contra a pesar de la resistencia de la oposición, que teme que la ley dispare el consumo de drogas más duras.
 
Last edited:
Yes! Mary Iguana. He! He! she is a popular girl here, for many who do drugs.

:P

lol I had a pic of an iguana with (it either looked like or was) a cigar with (probably a) beer. :p Though I guess it didn't show, or for some reason it was edited, but it didn't say it was edited.
 
lol I had a pic of an iguana with (it either looked like or was) a cigar with (probably a) beer. :p Though I guess it didn't show, or for some reason it was edited, but it didn't say it was edited.

These are looked after to get its eggs (ask your parents why they do this for fun).

iguana.jpg
 
Maybe it's because I live in the USA, but I don't see anything wrong with appropriate usage of what God gives us for medicine. Here it is legal according to many state laws, and yes I know it is federally illegal but the feds want us to utilize this little scenario so its ok. Whats happening, is they are making people choose between pain relief, and the right to bear arms. This is important, because good things never follow the disarming of a population. Somebody has to have made this point already, I'm new, I'm probably on the wrong thread.
 
Maybe it's because I live in the USA, but I don't see anything wrong with appropriate usage of what God gives us for medicine. Here it is legal according to many state laws, and yes I know it is federally illegal but the feds want us to utilize this little scenario so its ok. Whats happening, is they are making people choose between pain relief, and the right to bear arms. This is important, because good things never follow the disarming of a population. Somebody has to have made this point already, I'm new, I'm probably on the wrong thread.
I see a number of issues here kitten 1. The substance that causes the effect of marijuana is actually a toxin. The toxin is only strong enough to do the effect it does. If marijuana is a medicine, please tell me what it cures? Or helps?
2. Australia has been disarmed since 1997 and we are still better off than the USA and many other armed countries. We learnt from our mistakes after our first major massacre, never again has a similar event ever occurred.
 
I see a number of issues here kitten 1. The substance that causes the effect of marijuana is actually a toxin. The toxin is only strong enough to do the effect it does. If marijuana is a medicine, please tell me what it cures? Or helps?
2. Australia has been disarmed since 1997 and we are still better off than the USA and many other armed countries. We learnt from our mistakes after our first major massacre, never again has a similar event ever occurred.
1311948270220.jpg haha um... well it stops the growth of GLIOMA TUMORS. when used a couple times a week it acts as a antidepressant that DOESN'T destroy your sexual organs like other anti-depressants. And I don't think exposing marijuana users to rape/assault/murder is a Christian alternative to just letting people choose whether or not they want to smoke the plant.

Also, Australia has been disarmed. It also has one of the most repressive big-brother governments and laws in the world.
 

Attachments

  • 1387819507531.jpg
    1387819507531.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I, personally, am against legalizing marijuana and gay marriage and polygamy...but the US is not on the same wavelength with me, so these are all being legalized regardless.

Incidentally, there was a shooting at a legal marijuana celebration in Colorado this year. Yup. World seems safer already, now that pot is legal.

NOTE: the last paragraph is not a gun control statement, and yes, I realize there are many shootings going on, pot or no. This is me being sarcastic. Sigh. I always have to explain myself...hate those cans of worms, you know? ;)
 
I, personally, am against legalizing marijuana and gay marriage and polygamy...but the US is not on the same wavelength with me, so these are all being legalized regardless.
Incidentally, there was a shooting at a legal marijuana celebration in Colorado this year. Yup. World seems safer already, now that pot is legal.

NOTE: the last paragraph is not a gun control statement, and yes, I realize there are many shootings going on, pot or no. This is me being sarcastic. Sigh. I always have to explain myself...hate those cans of worms, you know? ;)

So you think that exposing people who use marijuana to rape/assault/murder in prison is ok?
 
Last edited: