Did you know mariguana DRUG was legalized in Uruguay?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
That's really sad I'm sorry that you think that way.

I view crimes the same way I view sin. Crime is crime, and sin is sin. Granted, one is mandated by man and the other by God. However, if you know something is illegal and you do it anyway, should you get preferential treatment because it's a lesser crime? Do we get preferential treatment for lesser sins?

Now, there is going to come a day when reading the Bible will be illegal in the US, as it is elsewhere. Will they care if I am not a rapist? Nope. They'll throw me in the jail with all the criminals anyway. Yet, I will still read His word, even when it's illegal, knowing this will be the outcome. So, when one does illegal drugs, knowing they can go to jail, they are not ignorant of the consequences. I don't feel sorry for them. This is an area where my compassion is limited.

Now, when one is struggling against drug use and is living for Christ, my compassion is greater. However, if they break the law, they still have to pay the penalty. Why? Because there are countless programs and assistance out there that tax payers foot the bill for, for people to be set free from addiction, whether Christian non-profits (not paid by taxpayers, per se, with the exceptions of grants and such) or government funded programs. It isn't like we say, "Oh, well. You're addicted. Deal with it." Help is available...if they want it.

That's just the way I see it. I'm a black and white kind of girl...no room for gray.
 
I view crimes the same way I view sin. Crime is crime, and sin is sin. Granted, one is mandated by man and the other by God. However, if you know something is illegal and you do it anyway, should you get preferential treatment because it's a lesser crime? Do we get preferential treatment for lesser sins?

Now, there is going to come a day when reading the Bible will be illegal in the US, as it is elsewhere. Will they care if I am not a rapist? Nope. They'll throw me in the jail with all the criminals anyway. Yet, I will still read His word, even when it's illegal, knowing this will be the outcome. So, when one does illegal drugs, knowing they can go to jail, they are not ignorant of the consequences. I don't feel sorry for them. This is an area where my compassion is limited.

Now, when one is struggling against drug use and is living for Christ, my compassion is greater. However, if they break the law, they still have to pay the penalty. Why? Because there are countless programs and assistance out there that tax payers foot the bill for, for people to be set free from addiction, whether Christian non-profits (not paid by taxpayers, per se, with the exceptions of grants and such) or government funded programs. It isn't like we say, "Oh, well. You're addicted. Deal with it." Help is available...if they want it.

That's just the way I see it. I'm a black and white kind of girl...no room for gray.
Right but the discussion is about ending Marijuana prohibition and regulating it as alcohol and tobacco are regulated. We aren't talking about chemically-addictive drugs like crack, heroin, tobacco, etc... We are talking about whether or not the punishment (incarceration with the possibility of being sodomized, beaten, or killed) fits the "crime" of smoking a non-addictive plant (which you seem to think so) and whether you are even compassionate enough to care about someone in that situation, regardless if "they put themselves there" or not. If the person being a Christian is the only determining factor on whether or not you are compassionate about them as human beings then that's a sad way to think and I'm very sorry that you think that way, as I said before.

This isn't about whether or not the government (a bunch of men) consider weed is illegal or a crime. It's about whether or not YOU think that someone should be subjected to these things if they possess marijuana, regardless of it's current legality. Which you seem to coldly say "yeah, let them get raped, beaten, murdered, and forced into prison gangs for protection, sending them further into the prison system...after all, they put themselves there."
 
Last edited:
View attachment 67226 haha um... well it stops the growth of GLIOMA TUMORS. when used a couple times a week it acts as a antidepressant that DOESN'T destroy your sexual organs like other anti-depressants. And I don't think exposing marijuana users to rape/assault/murder is a Christian alternative to just letting people choose whether or not they want to smoke the plant.

Also, Australia has been disarmed. It also has one of the most repressive big-brother governments and laws in the world.
Haha no need for the smart arse images, it was actually a serious question..I also know an anti depressant far greater than marijuana and it costs you nothing.
As for your comments about australia...I had a good laugh about that..hope your enjoying your non repressive freedom :)
 
Right but the discussion is about ending Marijuana prohibition and regulating it as alcohol and tobacco are regulated. We aren't talking about chemically-addictive drugs like crack, heroin, tobacco, etc... We are talking about whether or not the punishment (incarceration with the possibility of being sodomized, beaten, or killed) fits the "crime" of smoking a non-addictive plant (which you seem to think so) and whether you are even compassionate enough to care about someone in that situation, regardless if "they put themselves there" or not. If the person being a Christian is the only determining factor on whether or not you are compassionate about them as human beings then that's a sad way to think and I'm very sorry that you think that way, as I said before.

This isn't about whether or not the government (a bunch of men) consider weed is illegal or a crime. It's about whether or not YOU think that someone should be subjected to these things if they possess marijuana, regardless of it's current legality. Which you seem to coldly say "yeah, let them get raped, beaten, murdered, and forced into prison gangs for protection, sending them further into the prison system...after all, they put themselves there."

Hmmm...yeah, I'm pretty sure those words have never come out of my mouth, but thanks for putting them there.

I am against ALL drug use. My only exception would be antibiotics and such. I do realize the value of prescription drugs. To change the definition of marijuana in order to make it permitable for use by others, yeah, not so much.

But, as you can plainly see, you and I view drug use and crime differently, thus we should stop discussing it, because at this rate, you're going to keep putting words in my mouth based on your own views and filters and, well, I don't deal too kindly with that.
 
I also know an anti depressant far greater than marijuana and it costs you nothing.

Not wisdom or knowledge, I'll say that.

Eccl 1:18 For in much wisdom [is] much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
 
You do realize big pharma's pills are actually worse then a plant that grows in the wild (pot) right?

The only prescription drugs I use are antibiotics when needed, which is rare. I don't argue semantics. I believe that America is seriously over medicated. They have a pill for everything and many are convinced they need them. Prescription drugs are a huge money making industry, but I don't intend to debate the good, the bad and the ugly of them. Many believe they need them, many know the truth, I'm not a doctor. :)
 
Hmmm...yeah, I'm pretty sure those words have never come out of my mouth, but thanks for putting them there.

I am against ALL drug use. My only exception would be antibiotics and such. I do realize the value of prescription drugs. To change the definition of marijuana in order to make it permitable for use by others, yeah, not so much.

But, as you can plainly see, you and I view drug use and crime differently, thus we should stop discussing it, because at this rate, you're going to keep putting words in my mouth based on your own views and filters and, well, I don't deal too kindly with that.

No you didn't need to say those things. The point that I'm trying to show you is that saying things like "I'm against marijuana legalization" has very serious consequences attached to it, like a domino effect. When you support the idea that possessing marijuana should be a crime, you are also supporting the punishments and effects of it being a crime, which are horrendous. There are consequences to supporting something. Choose wisely. I'm not trying to be demeaning to you or make you look cruel and hateful. I'm purposely exaggerating your words to show you the real-life action that follows your words and statements.



Is smoking a non-addictive plant healthy for people? most certainly not.

Is making the action of smoking a non-addictive plant illegal with terrible consequences a healthy alternative? again, most certainly not.

We've already seen the effects of legalization in Colorado and Washington....which seem to only be positive.
 
Last edited:
Cannabis, while it can be smoked, is meant to be used in much more effective and healthier ways. The oil contained in the mature female cannabis flower is the most healing substance on this Earth, meant for use by all of God's children. For those who understand, this in not kiff or hash, but the rendering down of fully mature, unseeded female Cannabis buds. THC, CBD's, CBN's, etc... are all contained in this oil-----This rendered oil uses no chemicals for the process and results in the most benificial and bio-available substance God has given us when taken orally as a food additive or substitute rather than smoked.

What does it cure?
If you mix it with the grace of God, it cures death.

Adam
 
View attachment 66868

Just imagine how the consumtion would be increased (more than tobacco)

Here you see how things are...

I'm not sure about Uruguay, but in America it seems that most people who smoke it seem to do so in rebellion. If it were legalized here just as cigarettes are, then there will be less people smoking weed.

Although, I don't condone the use of it becuase it goes against the Lord's will
 
Some said: "Allow them to smoke, as cigars..." I wish you could visit Venezuela... (Don do it! It is too risky, more if you look like an overseas tourist).

Colombia is less dangerous, but they consume it, not so openly like you could see at my mom's window. See the link below (made few moment now)

Drug, in front of a house - YouTube

That happens each DAY, each 15 minutes with different people (many are teens)

If I report and public what I see, no wonder I'd be shot DOWN.
 
Last edited:
[video=youtube;b4TuSqlS97s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TuSqlS97s[/video]

If more people watched this, I believe there would be less pot smokers
 
2. Australia has been disarmed since 1997 and we are still better off than the USA and many other armed countries. We learnt from our mistakes after our first major massacre, never again has a similar event ever occurred.
Uh, did you never think this was mission accomplished by the NWO goons who staged the whole psy-op, false flag in Port Arthur? Do you really think a "lone" guy with an IQ of 66 would be able to do what most elite soldiers could not? Did you never wonder why Martin Bryant went to jail without trial, preventing a true sequence of events easily being confirmed (and multiple shooters proven)? Did it not strike you as curious that the surviving witnesses did not identify Bryant as the shooter, and that they were not even asked?

The only reason Australia has not had another Port Arthur is because its not (yet) part of the NWO agenda (they already took our guns). The only reason the US keeps getting its Sandy Hooks and Columbines etc. is because its still currently on the NWO agenda (lots of Americans still have guns). Until one of these false flags is properly and thoroughly investigated and NWO funded terrorism exposed, or until the NWO agenda is accomplished (i.e. mission accomplished - guns/bullets confiscated from Americans), the false flags will continue. The only lesson Australians learned from Port Arthur was "baaaaaaa", and this is a lesson they learned quite well.
 
[video=youtube;b4TuSqlS97s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TuSqlS97s[/video]

If more people watched this PROPAGANDA, I believe there would be less pot smokers

^fixed. Marijuana is a psychoactive drug. Weed will not give you schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is passed genetically, not something you can simply acquire from a drug. If you already have schizophrenia, the PSYCHOACTIVE drug will mingle with your PSYCHOTIC mental illness. Also, you can't be physically "hooked" on marijuana. You can become psychologically dependent on it the same exact way you can be dependent on food, sex, or gambling. Why is it a coincidence that these people have schizophrenia and smoked weed in their past? Because almost everyone has. I Just saved you 44 minutes and 5 seconds.

The government(s) made marijuana a problem because politians are heavily invested in the paper industry and/or are invested in industries that depend upon the success of the paper industry. If marijuana becomes legal, so does hemp. That means the utter destruction of the paper industry (I'm talking about a serious COLLAPSE) and the rise of the hemp (an incredibly renewable resource. In fact, it grows like a weed) industry to make work materials, clothes, and (you guessed it) paper.
 
breno785au this is all just info that I know of but I'll answer your question as best as I can it is used to treat Glaucoma and many other things. everything in large amounts is a toxin. the plant not only has the chemical THC but also CBC which can be used to treat Epilepsy in small studies. A little history lesson Gorge W Bush Senior was a head of the Eli Lily Corparation where they made synthetic THC. I worry more about the chemicals put in your daily food than in a plant if you smoke the stuff then to each his own does not hurt me. correct me if Im wrong but I remember someone told me about a medical herb mentioned in the bible it's self think I'll stay open minded on this one.