Differences in Apperences:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

This kind friend at work has always smiled but tonight they showed anger.

They were arguing with this guy And that is what I believed set it off.

I asked them if they that mad they said they were fine but the expression was pure anger.

Even someone else asked them if they ok.

Never hide feelings people, because they can always fester into worse emotions.

I'll speak to them but after a little while.

My little buddy asked me what I like to drink I showed him I'm like dude u don't haft to for real.

He from Nepali and we good friends very good friends.

I did not expect him to buy me a drink lol but it's cool I drank it but after a few mins.

He really cool for real, I told him tomorrow I buy him one gen said no.

lol I'm like ok man no problem.

T

TheWriter

Lol my buddy from nepali he crazy. We always fist bump as he walks by and now he...

Huggs me lol

He a cool dude for real. I value our friendship.

One supervisor called me sir i said naw please dont call me that i nit dat old lol i told her i was just kidding abd she smiled

T

TheWriter

I have a few nepali friends lol the little dude he enjoys coming to work with me.

He bangs on the metal thing where the chicken go to and im like dang lol playing bongos?

Lol he smiles big and laughs.

That is my personality i love and i do mean LOVE everyone.

So take me as is or not at all.

My spanish friend she couldnt grt a soda from the fountain they lazy to teplace the boxes.

So i baught her one she said i got money i said no me buy u one.

She is elderly kinda and married she a good friend also.

T

TheWriter

Ahhh much much better hows everyone ?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
This has been interesting and fun to read and listen to. Thank you for sharing. Hugs. I am doing ok, thanks be to God.

Feb 28, 2016
eating to much spaghetti in a can, can build up toxins -
poison our minds...

let The Word become your main meal, only good things
will happen...

T

TheWriter

Her and I have been talking all day getting to know one another.

She said that the moment she saw me was a total attraction there was something bout me she didnt know or understand.

So i told her my native american heretage.

70 percent Cherokee.

She said that is it that she is mainly attracted to natives.

T

TheWriter

I wrote this a few years ago:

When you find the one you know it is real. How is it that you know if it is real? A spark shines through both hearts with a kiss. If she kisses you, if your heart skips a beat just take a breath. Love is something that should be taken seriously.

Love is not a game of obstacles as it is these days. Love is seriously about unconditional circumstances. Who cares what she looks like, how she talks, what she dresses like. When you are head over heels for someone nothing else matters, not even if she picks her nose. I mean honestly too many people put way too much expectation within finding true love.

Look beyond the expectations, and try to not change the love of your life. If you try to change the other person, then you really do not love them unconditionally. Looks are never a factor, if she wears baggy jeans with holes so what. At least you know her heart is as clean as the blood that goes through her veins. Honor her, cherish her, and realize without her you would be lost.

T

TheWriter

THIS very card i had forgotten i had is going to my supervisor.

IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG

T

TheWriter

True love is expressed with a kiss. Just one simple kiss can change your worlds if you allow it to.

It never matters about that negative impact when that impact that love has is positive.
A feeling of love is of one where your heart skips a beat, and butterflies roam all around your stumach. Hey even your mind can get all jumbled up.
When i held her in my arms as we danced, we danced on air as it seems.

A elderly lady asked me to dance i said hey sure no problem mam.
I spun her, and done my cowboy thing. You know that role very well.

The lady i kissed was singing that night, the elderly lady moved us to her to tell her she got her man dancing with her dont get mad.

All she could do was smile lol
She not the jealous type at all, we had a discussion tonight and said something about spoiling her.

I explained my ways of spoiling is of the love i share and never the money.
By a back massage and that to me is love is 50/50 a partnetship. That sex to me is passionate and never wham bam thankya.

She said these very words that shocked me......

Thats exactly what i need.

One song we danced to was,

Her sister sang this.

T

TheWriter

IMG_0083.JPG

I stol my sisters new photo ha! Today her bday! Old lady for sure! Naw jp lol

T

TheWriter

IMG_0085.JPG IMG_0084.JPG

My mom R.I.P. The top pic? Never knew existed.

T

TheWriter

IMG_0086.JPG

SOrry sis but ur not 34 anymore lol naw this was 4 years ago lol

I stolr her fb pix ha

T

TheWriter

IMG_0087.JPG

Mins was red so was the blue one i sold my blue one to my cousin

T

TheWriter

I am going to ask this lady to a dinner date.

Forget the grill and alcahol lol its time to eat and break bread.