Difficult situation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends for 2 days, its raining heavily, and may continue till saturday or sunday. Now our house is submerged in dirty water, and water about to enter rooms, also due to continuous rain, the water level inside bathroom is increasing, its difficult to use toilet and bathroom, we have closed it. Its smelling very bad, and chances of getting infections is increasing. Its difficult to stay here now.

You can pray that the rain stop ,and water level decrease and let everything become normal, also let God protect our family from water borne diseases or infections.

Thank you!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Friends for 2 days, its raining heavily, and may continue till saturday or sunday. Now our house is submerged in dirty water, and water about to enter rooms, also due to continuous rain, the water level inside bathroom is increasing, its difficult to use toilet and bathroom, we have closed it. Its smelling very bad, and chances of getting infections is increasing. Its difficult to stay here now.

You can pray that the rain stop ,and water level decrease and let everything become normal, also let God protect our family from water borne diseases or infections.

Thank you!
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for intervening for Levi and his family.....help them to overcome this situation and build a better home with better living conditions. Give Levi a vision with knowledge, understanding and wisdom of how to not just survive this situation but, overcome it.

Provide necessary supplies and help for them and their community. Bless them with proper living space and kitchen and bathrooms.

Please stop the rain and protect Levi and his family from bad water. Give Levi and his family clean water and healthy living conditions and divine health, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen. :love:(y)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Amen in Jesus' name. Let the flood water troubling the saints be swallowed up by the earth quickly. Preserve their health Father God. Also allow the electricity to work so Levi can update us. AMEN

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You guys seemed to never get a break. I will pray for the water to recede and that the damage is minimal. I feel really bad for you and will also remember you in my special morning prayers tomorrow morning before I go to work. This is a very distressful situation.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I pray for wisdom (and wherewithal) in irrigation to protect your housing value and sale.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Freiends, see these videos, water entered rooms and house submerged in water

https://youtu.be/qFB7j_1tHkY

https://youtu.be/WAHnIpXG2vc
So sorry Levi, just do your best to get yourself and your family and community to safety.

There’s nothing else you can do until the rain stops and water subsides.

It’s time like these when we can see God in the people around us - we just have to all help each other. :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Is there a way CC members can help you and your family with funds?

I think you have a “Go Fund me” account that @PennEd helped you set up for the hungry in India.

Can we get funds to you to help you? :unsure::love:(y)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
So sorry Levi, just do your best to get yourself and your family and community to safety.

There’s nothing else you can do until the rain stops and water subsides.

It’s time like these when we can see God in the people around us - we just have to all help each other. :love:(y)

Thanks Lafftur, your words & thoughts are a blessing.

water is filled in rooms cannot use toilet and smelling hortible and raining heavily so thought better to leave, so now we are in my sister's house in one rooms.

yes thats, true, it is always a blessing to help.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Is there a way CC members can help you and your family with funds?

I think you have a “Go Fund me” account that @PennEd helped you set up for the hungry in India.

Can we get funds to you to help you? :unsure::love:(y)
Lafftur , i have send you a pm

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Lord, committing Levi and family to you. You can deliver from any torment, plague and sickness. Dont allow them any more suffering from these rains, and lead them to steps to take when this is over. In Jesus' mighty name.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Stopped by to check on you, @levi85 ........how are you and your family doing? :unsure:

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Stopped by to check on you, @levi85 ........how are you and your family doing? :unsure:
Thanks lafftur before 2 days we returned, the water logging cleared and rain stopped and sunshined brightily. Praises to God!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Thanks lafftur before 2 days we returned, the water logging cleared and rain stopped and sunshined brightily. Praises to God!
That's great news! Thank You for sunshine, Lord!!! :love:

levi - I so hope you have everything you need for clean up and any rebuilding that is necessary, in Jesus' Name! :love:(y)

Keep us posted!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
That's great news! Thank You for sunshine, Lord!!! :love:

levi - I so hope you have everything you need for clean up and any rebuilding that is necessary, in Jesus' Name! :love:(y)

Keep us posted!
Yes, prayers are always answered in beautiful ways.

Yes, yes we have cleaned and things are now okay to live & use thanks Lafftur

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017

Thank you!
Hello Levi, praying with you my brother.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Levi85, I am so happy to hear much has improved! :):)
You and your work have always remained in my prayers, even if I wasn't here.
Also, so good to see you again, have missed you and so many here.
I do believe the internet problems where I live have finally been resolved.
I have seen much in the news about India , that Christians are being attacked, are you and those you serve ok?
You and all remain my prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Levi85, I am so happy to hear much has improved! :):)
You and your work have always remained in my prayers, even if I wasn't here.
Also, so good to see you again, have missed you and so many here.
I do believe the internet problems where I live have finally been resolved.
I have seen much in the news about India , that Christians are being attacked, are you and those you serve ok?
You and all remain my prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Glad to see your message, pickles.

Thanks for keeping in prayers. yes glad to see you after long time , may be years.
Praise God!, internet problem is fixed in your place. By God's grace i and others i knew are okay , but we have opposition, we also remain very very careful for our words and thoughts, i should say. I hear of christians being killed

Thanks pickles, God bless you for keeping us in prayers, surely , God is working and the power of darkness here will be pulled down because of these kinds of prayers for us here.
God bless!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Glad to see your message, pickles.

Thanks for keeping in prayers. yes glad to see you after long time , may be years.
Praise God!, internet problem is fixed in your place. By God's grace i and others i knew are okay , but we have opposition, we also remain very very careful for our words and thoughts, i should say. I hear of christians being killed

Thanks pickles, God bless you for keeping us in prayers, surely , God is working and the power of darkness here will be pulled down because of these kinds of prayers for us here.
God bless!
We all know that the enemy is always at his worst when he is about to be defeated.
God bless
pickles