Discernment in visions and dreams

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I would agree these are the last days The time of reformation has come. The veil is rent.

Paul being born out of time I would think would be in respect to the completion of his new birth our new incorruptible bodies.
Revelations and mysteries are what we “circumcised ear, hear.

Prophecy is the declared will of God it looks back in time and forward and to Paul when he present . John in Revelation the last new interpretation of God as a revelation. .. Today prophecy looks back and opening the seals, ahead to the end . No new prophecy of the present, no need. We have the perfect law by which we can hear as the witness of God..

John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; Revelation 1:4
What has been written down already is full of mysteries, true, but the prophetic voice in the body of Christ today is unveiling them. So in this Garee I would agree there won’t be anything added to the book. Or the Bible.

Holy Spirit leads us to those who have been given wisdom. God is building up His people with understanding for the harvest. And the harvest is beginning.

The circumcised ear is one of hearing with no tainting.

You do have a lot rolling around in your thinking. But, you need a touch from the Lord to bring what looks like confusion to an end.

If I were you, I would ask Father for clear thought. See what happens, Then those around you and possibly these here can judge and correct if you will let them. Is how Paul set up the churches in the beginning. Each prophesied one by one and the others seasoned in the prophetic, judged and corrected as needed. Or applauded.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
That is very well said sister, He is our identity, we are no longer our own.
Bless you in Jesus name
I see detractors here as well as all around us who think what God has been doing since the Creation is "new revelation". THAT is the deception of these last days, denying what He has done, is doing and will continue to do since He is the same, yesterday, today and forever.
Here is something you might enjoy about identity. Did you know the early Christians were called sprouts? I just recently came across this info as I was surfing the web.

I have a poem that speaks of sprouts. This was given I think in 2017, but would have to look at my blog to know exactly.

In a word study in Revelations, I came across the fig. Meaning of the leaves of the tree of life which is sprouts.

To make this shorter...sprouts are understood then to be the exact likeness of the tree like acorns growing the oak. Propagation.

The leaves are for the healing of the nations.

This stuff excites me. Lol

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I am enjoying this live broadcast from JGLM.org

Jul 23, 2018
Was it someone’s love opening up to God? Or a suppressed spirit being freed? Is what I would think.

Something similar to that. But, guessing isn’t really wise. 😉
It was just a flower opening and a word to me following.
It was around 1980 or so,but still vivid.
I saw the flower but in its "closed" state .
Then it opened and was very gorgeous.
The lord said "the spirit of man is like a flower"

Me,being a bull in a china shop said back "oh i see. Then thr bees come and go from one person to the next and we grow by this interaction."

Jesus must have done a "rolleyes"

He said "NO.... the flower opens up to let the sun (son) in"

That was the entire vision.

Point being. We tend to add things that aren't there.

Only heaven knows the meaning.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Then tongues has ceased along with the other manners of prophecy?
How do you get that out of my post?

I am aware God speaks to his children. How we can hear him?
I hear Him ( daily bread). I suggested what is recorded as all that is written and all we need . One media by which we can believe, as it is written. No new visions, dreams, tongue or any manner that God did bring new prophecy to confirm he spoke.
If you ask God a question, do you start reading for the answer? Do you have to read the entire Bible every time you ask Him a question, just to make sure you hear the answer? Of course God may give the answer through His word. In my experience, it is just as likely that He gives the answer directly.

Those who are trusting their outward experiences to confirm they are bring filled it is simply self-serving, self -edifying in sel- humility self created wonderments.
Who are these people? Quote them, please, and prove that you aren't inventing these claims.

I would think to give some sort of boost? . No such thing as a "sign gift" . Spiritual gift not seen yes. Many here are saying they are receiving a sign gifts
Again, quote them. Prove that your claims are not just empty wind.

Some in self humility edify themselves by making a noise without meaning . .other falling back or get wet with water experience . . rather than walking by the exclusive faith of Christ which comes from hearing God through scriptures.
Who are they? Prove your claim with quotations, or stop making the claims.

Please STOP making accusations about the beliefs of others. Instead, QUOTE their actual words. When people tell you that your interpretation of their beliefs is wrong, then STOP repeating your error.

Mar 28, 2016
What has been written down already is full of mysteries, true, but the prophetic voice in the body of Christ today is unveiling them. So in this Garee I would agree there won’t be anything added to the book. Or the Bible.

Holy Spirit leads us to those who have been given wisdom. God is building up His people with understanding for the harvest. And the harvest is beginning.

The circumcised ear is one of hearing with no tainting.

You do have a lot rolling around in your thinking. But, you need a touch from the Lord to bring what looks like confusion to an end.

If I were you, I would ask Father for clear thought. See what happens, Then those around you and possibly these here can judge and correct if you will let them. Is how Paul set up the churches in the beginning. Each prophesied one by one and the others seasoned in the prophetic, judged and corrected as needed. Or applauded.
Thanks for the reply

Sorry for the confusion and extra work. Writing on message boards is my first attempt . No excuse as another member suggested I take a class. Thanks

Not trying to be different just a different approach at seeking the approval of God .The difference is like fingerprints as two walking together in a hopeful agreement.

The idea of prophetic voice seems to be one of differences as to how we can hear the voice of God it divides into others heresies or denominations . For instance. Some say all has been fulfilled pertaining to the flesh of a Jew and look back to the fulfillment the time of reformation. (first century) Others ignore the results.

In that way which prophetic voice? There are no direct signs and wonders (source of unseen faith) other than the general things going on as usual from the beginning of time. Just in the time of Noah

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6

Imagaination as the sorce of their belif (no faith)

My question is when he come on the last day will he find faith ?

Mar 28, 2016
How do you get that out of my post?

You acknowledged the canon cannot be added to .Tongues is prophecy. The foundation of the doctrine of tongues is found in Isaiah 28

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
You acknowledged the canon cannot be added to .Tongues is prophecy. The foundation of the doctrine of tongues is found in Isaiah 28
As I have explained to you several times, tongues and prophecy are not the same thing. As I have demonstrated to you from Scripture, Isaiah 28 does not apply in every case of 'speaking in tongues'. As I have demonstrated to you from Scripture, not all prophecy is Scripture.

Mar 28, 2016
If you ask God a question, do you start reading for the answer? Do you have to read the entire Bible every time you ask Him a question, just to make sure you hear the answer? Of course God may give the answer through His word. In my experience, it is just as likely that He gives the answer directly.
Reading could be the end result. As Paul prophesied (declared the will of God) in Acts it moved the Noble Bereans' to search the scriptures to see if what was being said was of God. Remember not only are we comforted as we rest in His finished work.. but as he teaches us guiding us and he bring to our memory the things he has taught us. He alone can cause the growth. Paul planted the seed another water it with the gospel.

How beautiful are the feet... not the mouths and minds of those sent out. Paul had a great mind even greater when he included God on the road to Damascus.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Reading could be the end result. As Paul prophesied (declared the will of God) in Acts it moved the Noble Bereans' to search the scriptures to see if what was being said was of God. Remember not only are we comforted as we rest in His finished work.. but as he teaches us guiding us and he bring to our memory the things he has taught us. He alone can cause the growth. Paul planted the seed another water it with the gospel.

How beautiful are the feet... not the mouths and minds of those sent out. Paul had a great mind even greater when he included God on the road to Damascus.
Perhaps you'd care to answer my question, not merely respond to it like a dodging politician.

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
Preston, commanding one to live a righteous life never worked for the Jews did it?

Grace is the key you need to see, 😇
......and They have paid a price...haven't they?...and will continue to pay...as we will see.
I prefer to not be a rebel.

Are you saying we need not live a righteous life. Surely not.

Mar 28, 2016
As I have explained to you several times, tongues and prophecy are not the same thing. As I have demonstrated to you from Scripture, Isaiah 28 does not apply in every case of 'speaking in tongues'. As I have demonstrated to you from Scripture, not all prophecy is Scripture.
You offered your interpretation as I . I do not think scriptures identify it in that way .. Still waiting for your answer of the law in respect to the doctrine of tongues in regard to the outward sign that the whole world could see . Does the sign confirm belief or unbelief?

It (1 Corinthians 14:22-23) sets the standard for all outward signs (the sign of rebellion ) .Prophecy for those who believe. The one source of Christian faith. Signs for those who believe not.

Tongues is prophecy. . . if not then what is it, and what would it do as a purpose.?

Mar 28, 2016
Perhaps you'd care to answer my question, not merely respond to it like a dodging politician.
I answered it. You could end up reading or he could bring to out minds that which he has taught us. The living hope of a new incorruptible body is never of us or in respect to these corrupted bodies. . That would be those who went out from us , The bible defines the us in Him, not our private interpretation, as they that did do out..

1 John 2:19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us

7seasrekeyed

Any demonic activity against me has never been anything I would like to play with. I know you would agree.

An imaginative mind is my guess. Sci-fi.

hey nice pic ~ now I can identify you in a crowd ;)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
She'll be the one walking with Jesus, then again, it may just be a photo of someone else.

Mar 28, 2016
Here is something you might enjoy about identity. Did you know the early Christians were called sprouts? I just recently came across this info as I was surfing the web.

I have a poem that speaks of sprouts. This was given I think in 2017, but would have to look at my blog to know exactly.

In a word study in Revelations, I came across the fig. Meaning of the leaves of the tree of life which is sprouts.

To make this shorter...sprouts are understood then to be the exact likeness of the tree like acorns growing the oak. Propagation.

The leaves are for the healing of the nations.

This stuff excites me. Lol
I would agree.

Would you elaborate on healing in respect to all nations not partial to the Jewish nation . What would that mean. and apply it to when Christ found nothing but leaves when he cursed it forever and ever more

Matthew 21:19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
hey nice pic ~ now I can identify you in a crowd ;)
This is funny. Magenta made a comment yesterday and I was going to respond to her...

This is just a disguise so when “they” are rounding up the Christians, I won’t get caught. 🥰

Mar 28, 2016
Years ago I was searching out the menaing of Joshua to possible find the foundation .Which many times is a continuation of the gospel from one generation to the next. Looking at the name Nun (from the parent plant.) it takes on the meaning of re- sprout (the born again seed.)

Joshua 1 King James Version (KJV)1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,

Ancient Hebrew Lexicon Definitions
1313) nn (ננ NN) AC: ? CO: Sprout AB: Continue: The pictograph n is a picture of a seed. Combined these mean "seed of seed". The seed is the continuation of life from the parent plant. This cycle continues generation after generation. (eng: new - with the removal of the final n)
J) nfn (נונ NWN) AC: ? CO: Heir AB: Continue: The son who continues the family lineage and properties.
V) nfn (נונ NWN) - Continue: KJV (2): (vf: Niphal, Hiphil) continue - Strongs: H5125 (נוּן)
am) nfnm (מנונ MNWN) - Heir: KJV (1): son - Strongs: H4497 (מָנוֹן)
M) nin (נינ NYN) AC: ? CO: Heir AB: ?: The son who continues the family lineage and properties.
Nm) nin (נינ NYN) - Heir: KJV (3): son - Strongs: H5209 (נִין)

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I would agree.

Would you elaborate on healing in respect to all nations not partial to the Jewish nation . What would that mean. and apply it to when Christ found nothing but leaves when he cursed it forever and ever more

Matthew 21:19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away
Did He curse the leaves? He cursed the fig tree. This is a symbol of the nation which never had fruit, but out of the tree, He only had leaves. His own that does receive Him.