Discernment in visions and dreams

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seasrekeyed

Oh, so sorry. I see now you were one ahead of me. Haha. I don’t know what’s wrong with me today. Everything is funny. Might have something to do with a thread I just left. Who knows but I like it!

I have days like that at least once or twice a week

feels like armor when you come to CC

7seasrekeyed

Your reasoning is circular and your conclusion is flawed.

Please read Loren Cunningham's book, Is That Really You, God wherein he relates the visions that God gave him toward the founding of Youth With A Mission.

I always liked fellowshipping with the YWAM group in my hometown

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013

I had to wait 21 seconds to post this

appreciate the effort :geek:
Hats off to Dino. I must give credit where credits due.....he brought the word into the thread.

“I’m laying in wait now in attack mode.” Looking for someone to say “babblers”.

Jul 23, 2018
Oh, so sorry. I see now you were one ahead of me. Haha. I don’t know what’s wrong with me today. Everything is funny. Might have something to do with a thread I just left. Who knows but I like it!
no,its the middle of the month and we are all running out of groceries.

For some reason it makes us giddy and we usually can't put our finger on it.

Jul 23, 2018
Hats off to Dino. I must give credit where credits due.....he brought the word into the thread.

“I’m laying in wait now in attack mode.” Looking for someone to say “babblers”.
Hey stones,i bet you cant sing this without a smile on your face.
Sometimes i wake up singing it.
So funny.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Hey stones,i bet you cant sing this without a smile on your face.
Sometimes i wake up singing it.
So funny.

Got my cowboy boots on, gettin reddy to do som stompin...lol. Peppy little song huh?

After I sing it I yodel. 🥰

Why do I think about the Happy Goodman family now!

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
no,its the middle of the month and we are all running out of groceries.

For some reason it makes us giddy and we usually can't put our finger on it.
Ah..I see and nothing left but tea and sugar...yes..that’s it!

Mar 28, 2016
Your reasoning is circular and your conclusion is flawed.

Please read Loren Cunningham's book, Is That Really You, God wherein he relates the visions that God gave him toward the founding of Youth With A Mission.
My circular reasoning in is respect to the book of prophecy or called the book of the law... .

We are not to add to it or take away from it it has ceased to be added to. Seven seals prevent those who say the perfect has not come and the sky the limit just believe .

This does not mean prophecy has ceased .The existing prophecy is still the reforming authority in any generation or denomination. Just as it worked to restore during the first century reformation.

Why rise above that which is written as if God was served by human hands like brother Cunningham?

Need more than he have given us to work out your salvation? How much more does it take to walk by faith? Is there a law missing by which we could know him more intimately?

I conclude we have one source of faith as it is written (sola scriptura) Not Loren Cunningham's ministry what ever his beliefs are.. But Jesus Christ. He is no longer bring new revelations we walk by the faith that comes by hearing ...prophecy .. . . the tongue of God.

Mar 28, 2016
The king of bafflegabbing!
You could ask question and show us how you came to your conclusion rather than jumping on someone elses band wagon.

Is God bring new revelations after any manner to include tongues or has the perfect come as instructed ?.. And we have the perfect (sola scriptura) for over two thousand years as our one source of Christian faith. . the faith of God that works in us.?

Do you have something to add to the word of God beginning a new chapter after Revelation... .

I warn everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds anything to these, God will give that person the plagues written about in this book. And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away that person’s share of the tree of life and of the holy city, which are written about in this book. Jesus is the one who says that all of this is true. Now he says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all people. Rev 22

Jul 23, 2018
My circular reasoning in is respect to the book of prophecy or called the book of the law... .

We are not to add to it or take away from it it has ceased to be added to. Seven seals prevent those who say the perfect has not come and the sky the limit just believe .

This does not mean prophecy has ceased .The existing prophecy is still the reforming authority in any generation or denomination. Just as it worked to restore during the first century reformation.

Why rise above that which is written as if God was served by human hands like brother Cunningham?

Need more than he have given us to work out your salvation? How much more does it take to walk by faith? Is there a law missing by which we could know him more intimately?

I conclude we have one source of faith as it is written (sola scriptura) Not Loren Cunningham's ministry what ever his beliefs are.. But Jesus Christ. He is no longer bring new revelations we walk by the faith that comes by hearing ...prophecy .. . . the tongue of God.
God talks to me all the time.
We communicate.
Revelatory knowledge comes forth.
His word both brings new and confirms the personal conversations.

Take your natural father for example.
You really think if he wrote you hundreds of letters he would forbid or deprive you of other conversations????

He is not abstract.
The only way to assume a robotic God is to sever the personal dimension.
God is bigger than his book

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Clearly (and sadly) you still don't understand what "circular reasoning" is.

Jul 23, 2018
Btw,around gal 3 it says "...for there was no law given that could impart life"
The law was incomplete in that it had a limited purpose.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
You could ask question and show us how you came to your conclusion rather than jumping on someone elses band wagon.

Is God bring new revelations after any manner to include tongues or has the perfect come as instructed ?.. And we have the perfect (sola scriptura) for over two thousand years as our one source of Christian faith. . the faith of God that works in us.?

Do you have something to add to the word of God beginning a new chapter after Revelation... .

I warn everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds anything to these, God will give that person the plagues written about in this book. And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away that person’s share of the tree of life and of the holy city, which are written about in this book. Jesus is the one who says that all of this is true. Now he says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all people. Rev 22
Garee

This isn’t the first time I’ve said this kind of thing to you. You have twisted so many scriptures to say what you want them to say, and you don’t accept anyone’s trying to help you.

Plus you try to teach on certain subjects that you know nothing about. The gifts of Holy Spirit you have mangled.

Am not saying everything you post is confusing. But on these threads...wow Garee.

Mar 28, 2016
Garee

This isn’t the first time I’ve said this kind of thing to you. You have twisted so many scriptures to say what you want them to say, and you don’t accept anyone’s trying to help you.

Plus you try to teach on certain subjects that you know nothing about. The gifts of Holy Spirit you have mangled.

Am not saying everything you post is confusing. But on these threads...wow Garee.
Mangled .And here I was trying to help in the understanding of the idea of sign gifts. Sign are designed as a curse Prophecy the unseen gift that works in the believer to both will and preform the good pleasure of God. he informs us to do so without murmuring and disputing ... flesh against flesh.

LOL In other words brother, I know a lot about nothing.

I know what the unseen gifts of the Spirit of Christ are. The gifts of Holy Spirit are interpreted as it is written. They are after no man seen . That would be after antichrists another kind of mediator other than of our one Father in heaven.

Even Jesus as the Son of man gave glory to our unseen father..... The Holy Place that the Son of Man as a abomination of desecration spoken of in Dan refused to stand in but gave glory to the unseen eternal .

Matthew 19:15-17 King James Version (KJV) And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence. And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

The whole idea of "signs gifts) turns the things of God upside down. . . . as if we did walk by sight . Spiritual gifts not seen, yes, gift that are seen ...No way. Can't build a living faith as a living hope .

Not a matter of salvation but again how can we hear God and not the anti-christ. as natural unconverted men under the authority of the father of lies the god of this world . I say the same thing...... wow. it would seem that some are looking for a fleshly Jesus as the Son of man to perform another demonstration of the unseen work of the father. One is all that was promised. Some cry on a wall of fame a wailing wall to be seen of men hoping for another demonstration.

“When you fast, don’t make yourselves look sad like the hypocrites. They put a look of suffering on their faces so that people will see they are fasting. The truth is, that’s all the reward they will get. Mathew 6:16

Mar 28, 2016
Btw,around gal 3 it says "...for there was no law given that could impart life"
The law was incomplete in that it had a limited purpose.
Yes that is where the unseen law of faith comes in and together with law limited to kill make the one perfect law of God. The peace of God (the Father and the Son working together in perfect harmony and submission to one another. . . . that which surpasses al human understanding..as a living hope

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Mangled .And here I was trying to help in the understanding of the idea of sign gifts. Sign are designed as a curse
That statement is exactly the kind of thing that demonstrates to all that you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

The rainbow was given as a sign. Was it a curse? No.

The sun moved backward for Hezekiah. Was it a curse? No.

The shepherds would find a baby lying in a manger. Was it a curse? No.

You have shown yourself to be dogmatic, stubborn, and unteachable. I've corrected you dozens of times on simple, basic topics, and you continue in your errors. You don't demonstrate a desire to learn, but rather a desire to teach. The trouble is, you have no business teaching things about which you know so little, or are simply wrong.

Mar 28, 2016
That statement is exactly the kind of thing that demonstrates to all that you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

The rainbow was given as a sign. Was it a curse? No.

The sun moved backward for Hezekiah. Was it a curse? No.

The shepherds would find a baby lying in a manger. Was it a curse? No.

You have shown yourself to be dogmatic, stubborn, and unteachable. I've corrected you dozens of times on simple, basic topics, and you continue in your errors. You don't demonstrate a desire to learn, but rather a desire to teach. The trouble is, you have no business teaching things about which you know so little, or are simply wrong.
I know exaclrtly what I man talking about you are the one that goes above that which is as it written exclusively

You are bypassing the law of signs verses prophecy. The nemesis of those who walk by sight after the temporal what the eyes see,. . (two masters)

The foundation sign seekers avoid is found in Isaiah 28. It is in respect to those who refuse to hear prophecy alone in exchange of a new signs and wonder gospel of natural man (no faith) as a oral tradition of the fathers..

In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord. Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe,(prophecy the tongue of God) but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe.(prophecy the tongue of God) 1 Cor.14:21-22

The rainbow was given as a sign that "followed" Like for instance . . You have just left the Chicago city limits come again and enjoy the view. . takes pictures... . You can duplicate a rainbow with a prism . But next time you have a disagreement with someone and flash a rainbow and that settles it, it might work for one who seeks after a sign if they know how to duck and weave .

Signs follow some has believed the gospel . We can see that looking at a group of metaphors (not seen with the eye. ) He gives us the true test. . . drink poison and call that good news on the way to the hospital . . . the true sign that followed false prophecy (poison.)

In the name of those who do beleive prophecy the new tongue of God. . . it can cast out lying spirts as demons.. giving new life to those who had none.

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover .Mark 16

Another example the four hundred years in bondage under the father of lies.. had come to a end .Those who had no faith that comes from hearing prophecy refused to believe in a God not seen through prophecy . God gave them two signs it moved them as a sign of rebellion were prophecy would not. Just like those according to the law of signs revealing the rebels (no faith)

the Faith of Christ is in respect to the eternal things not seen...No outward sign simply belive.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I know exaclrtly what I man talking about you are the one that goes above that which is as it written exclusively.
Show the EVIDENCE that proves your assertion.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The rainbow was given as a sign that "followed" Like for instance . . You have just left the Chicago city limits come again and enjoy the view.
Wrong (again). The Scripture CLEARLY states that the rainbow is a forward-looking sign, not a backward-looking one.

Genesis 8:

11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.