well I am pretty much a recluse on the edge of a city. but hey i dont really know any better. ive spent pretty much 31 years alone. so meh.
That is one way to find God, no distractions!
well I am pretty much a recluse on the edge of a city. but hey i dont really know any better. ive spent pretty much 31 years alone. so meh.
That is one way to find God, no distractions!
I received so many answers and like-minded feeling responses to this thread, both publically and privately, that I am greatly encouraged (...)I look forward to staying in contact with you all regarding this and hope to hear from all of you (...)
![]()
Cyber church.
A start is a start and some thing is something...
and maybe that can be a temporary solution for those who do not attend for various reasons but truly would like to.
Good idea.
Online church meetings.
I would welcome that and attend.
Then we could say "yes we went to church this day".
and maybe in future our bodies will attend church.
Sometimes, I think being a recluse in the mountains would be a life I'd love.![]()
Cyber church.
Good idea.
Online church meetings.
I would welcome that and attend.
Then we could say "yes we went to church this day".
and maybe in future our bodies will attend church.
seek to be led by God and not man and
1 Peter 3:9
Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
[SUP]9 [/SUP]not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
By belief we have inherited from Christ's finished work of the cross life everlasting, I can think of no better gift can anyone else?
I firmly believe that Christian fellowship and godly friendships are vital to one truly living for Christ. Otherwise, you end up running everything through your own filters and ending up with the same answer. The Bible says that a three braided cord is not easily broken.I would love to have genuine friendships that center on Christ. I am just at a loss as to how to find them. In the past, the friendships I mentioned, were practically handed to me. All I had to do was respond.
A few months back, a woman around my age at my church started getting folks my age together to hang out. I was so excited. "This is it!" I thought. We went out to dinner and then we went bowling. However, when we went bowling, she invited a man from her work. It was myself and two other women and the man. There was so much flirting going on that I was uncomfortable. Not my scene at all. That was a great discouragement.