"DISLIKES"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
If you insist...

One of my dislikes is people who dwell on things they don't like so much that they start making lists of them. That only leads to high blood pressure and poor digestion.

I didn't want to post it and make Karlon look bad though. He seems like an okay guy.
 
If you insist...

One of my dislikes is people who dwell on things they don't like so much that they start making lists of them. That only leads to high blood pressure and poor digestion.

I didn't want to post it and make Karlon look bad though. He seems like an okay guy.
Yeah I felt kinda negative posting mine! That's why I added the comment about bearing with people that try us lol.
 
If you insist...

One of my dislikes is people who dwell on things they don't like so much that they start making lists of them. That only leads to high blood pressure and poor digestion.

I didn't want to post it and make Karlon look bad though. He seems like an okay guy.
what r u talking about Lynx?