Ok everyone. For those of you who know what's going on today will be the mark of a new paradigm in my life. As of 930 this morning I will be in court to finally end my marriage and mark a new beginning in my life. As disappointing as some of you may find this to be it's been a long road to this point and has been over the last few months leading up to this. I don't seek pity from anyone as what doesn't hurt me only makes me stronger and I can get through all things with Christ who strengthens me. I'm doing much better since this down hill journey began. But to summarize I do ask that you all pray for me this morning that I don't act ill rationally toward anyone as I found out last night some "unexpected guests" are going to be there as well. So please keep me in prayer as me and this individual DO NOT get along and I am looking forward to going on vacation next month. Thank you all and have a good morning. I will let you guys know the outcome later. Pray also that the judge himself makes a decision that is fair to everyone and not impartial. Thank you all and will keep you guys updated when I come home later this morning.