M
I want to talk about divorce,why in other countyr rampant divorce
I am 51. My cat Smoky..movie was 22 years old when she died
I want to talk about divorce,why in other countyr rampant divorce
Never mind. I didn't start this thread to be made light of. I'm facing divorce. My husband wants it. I don't. I'm very heartbroken! !
i'm divorced after 25 years of marriage. she divorced me due to my newly acquired ms symptoms. divorce sucks, i pray most every day that Gods starts preparing my children's mates early even as i speak. life is hard, divorce out of control. i'll put your prayer on my list mokie.
Divorce is detestable because it is a violation of a covenant and it represents a covenant similar to the one we have with Christ. How does one deal with betrayal when it happens so close to the heart? I cannot even imagine how hurt and sorrowful the Lord Jesus is when He looks upon divorce.Never mind. I didn't start this thread to be made light of. I'm facing divorce. My husband wants it. I don't. I'm very heartbroken! !
As sad and distressful divorce is , God to is a divorcee Jeremiah 3:8 Thats why there is a wedding planned when Christ the groom returns , hope all have a wedding garment on and oil in their lamps .