D
will pray for peace & understanding.My husband cheated on me and now is divorcing me I’m struggling please pray for me
My husband cheated on me and now is divorcing me I’m struggling please pray for me
Thankswill pray for peace & understanding.
yes he isIs he a Christian?
Thanks
yes he is
I can’t even begin to think about dating. I’m broken and very hurt by him but thank you. We have been together for 30 years. And I’m only 52. He said sorry to me but I’m not sure if he repented to God. I hope he has.I will pray for you.
If he says he's a Christian but then sins against you like that and doesn't repent of and goes through the divorce, maybe it's for the best. If the divorce goes through and you would still like to get married, I will pray for a real Christian man for you who will honor your marriage with him.
![]()
I can’t even begin to think about dating. I’m broken and very hurt by him but thank you. We have been together for 30 years. And I’m only 52. He said sorry to me but I’m not sure if he repented to God. I hope he has.
Dear sister, hearing this regretful news, I can understand your feelings at this time, sad, sad, angry, ashamed, and even run to despair, heartbreak! Yes, I have experienced the same experience as you, and it was a long ordeal! I have chosen to forgive, tolerate, tolerate, and break my heart alone, just to give him a chance to repent, but again and again he does not repent. I once prayed to God to save my ex-husband to repent, and I will forgive his faults. But unfortunately, he is still depraved, unwilling to repent, unwilling to believe in God! Even mocked me for believing in God! We finally got divorced! Put an end to this pointless and painful marriage! I believe that God is also aware of my difficult situation, if I do not leave him, I may eventually die of depression! Thank and praise God! God has mercy on me, God comforts my broken heart, God gives me tender love! I want to say ten thousand times to thank and praise God! Maybe God listened to my prayer, God saw my situation, God acquiesced in me to leave this miserable marriage! Sister, in the situation you encounter now, you need to pray to God earnestly, ask God for help, ask God to comfort your heart, and ask God to give you confidence and courage to face your situation! No matter what the outcome, I believe that God will help you, love you and guide you to make the right decision! May the God of grace and peace bless you! Pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen! Sister, I will pray for you, too! May you be safe and happy!My husband cheated on me and now is divorcing me I’m struggling please pray for me
You will light my lamp, and the Lord my God will illuminate my darkness. Amen!Psalm 18:28
ThanksI will pray that he repents then.
![]()