Do Animals Enter Condemnation or Paradise?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Hi De-Emerald. Thanks for the reply and information. This is a pretty complex topic (distinguishing between the components of mankind). I have been trying to put more study and thought into it. So thanks for the information. I'm not sure whether I should continue to discuss it on this thread. I don't wont to to totally derail the thread, but I would like to see more input from others pertaining to this topic. I may try to start a thread on it, if time permits.

Once again, thanks for the reply. I enjoy reading, and I am considering all of your input.
Yeah start a thread i may start one my self soon, Its intertresting and i do feal it does bear reference to this thread. The conscience of the soul having consciousness to right and wrong. And it effecting the eternal conscience of a soul. anyway i hope you start a new thread would like to hear more of your input.

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
Yeah start a thread i may start one my self soon, Its intertresting and i do feal it does bear reference to this thread. The conscience of the soul having consciousness to right and wrong. And it effecting the eternal conscience of a soul. anyway i hope you start a new thread would like to hear more of your input.
Yeah, it is interesting and pretty complex when you get into it. I also agree that it has some bearing on this thread, as well.

I'm a little busy right now and not sure when I will be able to start a thread or how well I could maintain a thread at the present.

I will try, but if you want to start a thread on it that would be great, as well. I would like to discuss this more with you and others. :)

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Yeah, it is interesting and pretty complex when you get into it. I also agree that it has some bearing on this thread, as well.

I'm a little busy right now and not sure when I will be able to start a thread or how well I could maintain a thread at the present.

I will try, but if you want to start a thread on it that would be great, as well. I would like to discuss this more with you and others. :)
Im going to be a chicken and let you start it. so hurry up lol. there will be stones chucked if i start it. my full examination on this matter is contrary to popular belief. and i woudnt want to upset the indigenous. they may just turn into venomous animals, so i do have to be careful with how i write it. it could take a while that one.:)

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
Im going to be a chicken and let you start it. so hurry up lol. there will be stones chucked if i start it. my full examination on this matter is contrary to popular belief. and i woudnt ant to upset the indigenous. they may just turn into venomous animals, so i do have to be careful with how i write it.it could take a while that one.
lol. I know what you mean. I'm a little wary of starting a thread myself.

Who knows though, we may not get any hits on it at all.

I would like to get more input on it. So I will be brave and start a thread. lol:)

Jul 20, 2021
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Revelation 19:11-14

Where did the white horses come from? In Genesis 9:5And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. 6Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

The 6th verse goes on to say Man is made in the Image of GOD. Honestly I have not thought about this question so much and have glanced over this verse so many times.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
lol. I know what you mean. I'm a little wary of starting a thread myself.

Who knows though, we may not get any hits on it at all.

I would like to get more input on it. So I will be brave and start a thread. lol:)

well lol i didn't start this thread thinking it would get as much traffic as it has!
don't be afraid to ask questions. it'd be wise to be suspicious of some of the answers you receive, but don't be afraid to ask

as i said earlier, i think that the difference between a soul & a spirit is an hard question -- tho it certainly must have an answer we can find in scripture, because:
the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit
(Hebrews 4:12)
the Word divides soul from spirit - we ought to be able to find the division, if we look carefully =]

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Where did the white horses come from?
The way those verses are written beginning with seeing heaven standing open, it would seem the white horses proceeded forth from heaven, for surely the Lord did, and He was riding the first horse, and those horses following are identified as the armies of heaven :)

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
well lol i didn't start this thread thinking it would get as much traffic as it has!
don't be afraid to ask questions. it'd be wise to be suspicious of some of the answers you receive, but don't be afraid to ask

as i said earlier, i think that the difference between a soul & a spirit is an hard question -- tho it certainly must have an answer we can find in scripture, because:
the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit
(Hebrews 4:12)
the Word divides soul from spirit - we ought to be able to find the division, if we look carefully =]
I find it somewhat stressful to ask questions on the forum. I guess, I'm afraid of how people will perceive me.

Thanks for the encouragement.

I started the thread no hits, yet :(

I am trying to figure out how to drag @de-emerald post from here to there so that I can respond to his post without derailing your thread. Hope you will participate in the thread, if and when you have free time. You seem knowledgeable. I would like to get your input on the topic, as well.

Your thread is a very interesting so I can see why it has gotten so much traffic. :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
My cat hated fish. My brother in law would come back with fish from his fishing trip , fillet them and give some to my cat and she wouldnt eat it :LOL: She much prefers kangaroo.
:eek:She must be one big, bad, cat!:cool:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi De-Emerald. Thanks for the reply and information. This is a pretty complex topic (distinguishing between the components of mankind). I have been trying to put more study and thought into it. So thanks for the information. I'm not sure whether I should continue to discuss it on this thread. I don't wont to to totally derail the thread, but I would like to see more input from others pertaining to this topic. I may try to start a thread on it, if time permits.

Once again, thanks for the reply. I enjoy reading, and I am considering all of your input.
Don't worry, Oyst can flex:cool:.

Mind=part that learns stuff in math class.

Body=part that gets big muscles in gym class.

Soul=part that makes decisions based on morality and ethics.

Spirit=part I get from God when I become a new creature in Christ.

Jul 20, 2021
I thought about this a little more, I will expand a little on what I said yesterday, I used Genesis 9. I know some may disagree but I think it may be a good place to start. This is GOD giving animals as food to Man. He put terror of Man into animals for this reason. Before hand from Genesis 1:29-30 it indicates we as well as the animals were suppose to be Vegetarians, as I understand this. Now I don't see Man being given as food to the Animals because GOD said in Gen 9:1-7 any man or animal that kills Man, that life will be required because GOD made Man in his image.

I take this to mean that Man has a distinct place with GOD, separate from animals. In Revelations you have 4 Horseman on Horses, you have Jesus and his armies riding horses. Where did these horses come from? They appear to be Heavenly Horses or not from Earth. I guess this is one of those things that we will not know until the end, ref 1 Corinthians 13:12.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
I thought about this a little more, I will expand a little on what I said yesterday, I used Genesis 9. I know some may disagree but I think it may be a good place to start. This is GOD giving animals as food to Man. He put terror of Man into animals for this reason. Before hand from Genesis 1:29-30 it indicates we as well as the animals were suppose to be Vegetarians, as I understand this. Now I don't see Man being given as food to the Animals because GOD said in Gen 9:1-7 any man or animal that kills Man, that life will be required because GOD made Man in his image.

I take this to mean that Man has a distinct place with GOD, separate from animals. In Revelations you have 4 Horseman on Horses, you have Jesus and his armies riding horses. Where did these horses come from? They appear to be Heavenly Horses or not from Earth. I guess this is one of those things that we will not know until the end, ref 1 Corinthians 13:12.
I think ive got this right if my memory serves me correctly Theres a revelation that says the angels where stars in the heavens so maybe there are horses in heaven that are angels to. theres also a star region called pegasus. The horses definately have Good spirit down here on earth.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
since we're talking about heavenly horses, i should put these here; they belong in that conversation:

Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
And Elisha saw it, and he cried out, “My father, my father, the chariot of Israel and its horsemen!” So he saw him no more. And he took hold of his own clothes and tore them into two pieces.
(2 Kings 2:11-12)
So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”
And Elisha prayed, and said, “LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.”
Then the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw: and behold! The mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha!
(2 Kings 6:16-17)