I believe there was a deal struck by GOD and the Elohim. The Elohim were being seduced by Satan and the Elohim having free will were falling so GOD offered a way to experience what Satan was selling without them losing their soul. The offer was to experience Satan's offer threw the fresh. The fresh could die and the soul remains intact. One has to be born in the flesh before entering the Kingdom of Heaven. Even Christ had to be born in flesh. This proves of our existence before the flesh GOD hated Esau before he placed him in the womb. After the flesh experience brings the Sabbath in which Christ would rule for a thousand years (one day) to GOD. I think this is the Sabbath mentioned in Genesis it will be a day of rest and be Holly. The creation in Genesis I believe was a creation of the Elohim to live these flesh conditions. Early Genesis God was translated from the word Elohim. So it reads the Elohim created what is hear including man in their Image. There were three different spellings of GOD, God and god and all three have different meanings.