do demons turn on.each other?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
If lucifer can go against God, I see no reason why other demons or fallen angels wouldn't at times turn on each other.
They do for selfif reasons just like flesh this world does and is why no flesh in God's sight will ever please him and is why by belief we are to die to flesh and by the we are dead to sin, by bel;ief in him God
Romans 6:11 reckon thyself sin dead to sin and alive to Christ to God. If one does not believe this how can one stay in the Spirit of Christ. would they not be riding the fence as is what a lot of us are doing because we ju8st can't believe that throuigh the cross of chrsit that by this operation we are made dead to sin and alive by the resurrectuion WOW!!!! the demons have really put a big heresy in the way and by this have strip away the power of the cross especially the resurrectioin where one is made alive born again . I thank God that we will wake up and see the truth

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
While I agree with the fact that Scripture doesn't address this specific topic, I do find it interesting that throughout human history, when it comes to war and the sides involved, there have always, without exception, been betrayals and double-crossings.

Someone is always trying to get ahead by stepping on someone else. If that's true among the ranks of humans... I can't help but speculate that how much more it might be so amongst demonic beings.

But we do know that some things humans participate in are not things that spiritual beings participate in, such as marriage, so maybe not.

I have a good friend who has lived through rough situations all his life and seen a lot of what we believe was demonically-inspired actions. His personal belief, interestingly, is that there may be demons who refuse to serve any master, simply out of pride and rebellion (which were the two major issues that led to Lucifer being kicked out of heaven in the first place.)

I find it very intriguing that the Gospel lists some of Jesus' healing interactions with demon-possessed men who lived in completely abandoned places--in other words, whatever was possessing them at the time seemed to prefer complete isolation--but once Jesus commanded the demons to leave, they came back into a normal state of joining society.

*shrugs* We will probably never know until we get to heaven, and of course, our goal is to continually seek the wisdom and truth of God, but these are just a few observations.
and a well observed observation and I think a lot of times the Humans that choose to serve no one but self a lot of times is far worse that just a demon. Seen em and only standing in the righteousness of Christ knowing one has no righteousness of self period, knowing that that one that beleives stands and partakes in the righteousness of Christ can those demonic forces be stopped period otherwise one gets trampled on spit upon, thrown around like a rag doll, chewed up and spit out. Not a good scene so watch out ther devil comes as
2 Corinthians 11:14And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
So wherever oyu go in this world be prepared and partake in the whole armor of God. Do not go to a place with just your tennis shorts and racket no rather go with the whole armor of God so that what I said above does not happen to you as has many of new believers
Love you all

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
jesus once explained how demons do not cast out demons...they do not divide their house by going against each other...

the key to resolving your confusion about this is that 'the illuminati' does not actually exist...so this is not one demonic group exposing another...this is a demonic occultic group trying to distract and deceive people with a false expose of a nonexistent evil group...
But evil does exist whether it be illuiminatti or some other group. and is a big mistake to think that it does not exist for it does, and to think it does not is another one of the biggest deceptions that has done a great Job in deceiving many a people, by giving them many things of this world making them feel like they are just so good and are not siinful that they are rigteous in and of themselves because they have been so good to others and thus do not see their own selfishness and thus their need for a savior, oh they go to church, but I tell you going to church sitting in a pew, does not make one a Christian any more than one going to a hen house make them a hen.

D

danschance

actuallywhen Jesus was accused of casting out demons by Beelzebub's power, his reply was "a kingdom divided cannot stand" this has multiple understandings attached to it. 1 being that demons are NOT divided, as their kingdom has stood over the centuries..

It is true satan's "kingdom" is not divided but that does not mean they are all of one accord, all the time. America has survived for over 200 years and yet there has been none stop in fighting. We have even had a civil war. I think the same is true for satan's "kingdom". I am sure some demons have turned on other demons. They are sinful, rebellious and lawless.

If satan turned on God and one third of God's own Kingdom rebelled against God Himself, I see no reason why some demons or fallen angels would not do the same.

I know of one story about a deliverance minister was told by the Holy Spirit to cast out a demon and also say "I confine you to Africa, in Jesus name" or something similar. The demon or demons begged him saying it was too far and too hot. Now demons can travel great distances so clearly it was not too far. The problem was it was out of their assigned territory and would be re-assigned to another territorial regime. Of which they would know little of the local customs and languages. It seems probable that demons traveling in areas they are not assigned might face reprisals.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I do not have insight on demonic forces, but I have learned from and believe Yeshua, Jesus. He declares a house divided cannot stand.

Luk 11:17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a housedividedagainst a house falleth.

Luk 11:18If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

Luk 11:19And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons castthemout? therefore shall they be your judges.
By faith we know the enemies house will not stand.
I was wondering if anyone might have some insight on the demonic forces and their allegiance to each other...do they betray each other? I was watching a documentary on the illuminati and a man who was affiliated with a cult group was exposing other demonic secrets...and I thought why would this person who is apparently lead by a demon be exposing another demon plot..?????

Your comments are appreciated...

Shalom