Do Evangelicals hate Jesus?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
The key word here is "advocate" people seem to be missing that.:)

We should never advocate anything contrary to truth.
Correct. When I see something that totally conflicts with my belief in truth, I then do not go advocating for that conflict with my faith.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
But you judge those who support/voted for him as hating Jesus.
All politicians are liars.
I am merely stating that individuals who advocate for something that is contradictory to the Word, I then question those individuals claim for having faith in Christ, when their actions speak differently.
I am not judging anyone, as there is always hope that some will recognize their conflicts of interest.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Correct. When I see something that totally conflicts with my belief in truth, I then do not go advocating for that conflict with my faith.
Your conflict has been exposed, though, since you acknowledge that Trump is in power by the will of God, while you disparage those who support him. Hmmm :unsure:

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Your conflict has been exposed, though, since you acknowledge that Trump is in power by the will of God, while you disparage those who support him. Hmmm :unsure:
I've answered about a dozen questions you asked me, but when I asked you a couple of questions about a scripture which regards they who love and make lies, you did not answer. Are you afraid of the truth, that you are now back raising insinuations?

Here again is the post that you didn't answer.

Post #77:
I previously sent you a scripture from Revelation 22:15 about how they who love lies will be outside in the dark. Would you agree that most if not all pathological liars would fall into the category of loving and making lies?
And if your answer is yes; would they who wholeheartedly advocate for these types of individuals find themselves also outside?

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I've answered about a dozen questions you asked me, but when I asked you a couple of questions about a scripture which regards they who love and make lies, you did not answer. Are you afraid of the truth, that you are now back raising insinuations?

Post #77:
I previously sent you a scripture from Revelation 22:15 about how they who love lies will be outside in the dark. Would you agree that most if not all pathological liars would fall into the category of loving and making lies?
And if your answer is yes; would they who wholeheartedly advocate for these types of individuals find themselves also outside?

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
There are key words in your post which betray your position: "wholeheartedly advocate". Every Christian whose opinion I have read has admitted that Trump is not perfect. That means they don't wholeheartedly advocate for him.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
There are key words in your post which betray your position: "wholeheartedly advocate". Every Christian whose opinion I have read has admitted that Trump is not perfect. That means they don't wholeheartedly advocate for him.
No one is perfect, but I do not advocate for someone who is far from perfect.
There are many who claim to have faith in Christ (the truth), who in fact hate the truth.
These types of individuals can and will ignore the facts, or spin the facts, or divert attention to something else. These and other like tactics are from the devil, the father of lies and deceiver of the whole world.

7seasrekeyed

At least everyone was able to keep his own doctor and health coverage like he promised. Good ol' Barry!
now I know you're kidding

yuh know, most people still don't know what was in it cause they never read it o_O

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Nancy said that they had to pass it if they wanted to know what was in it. They passed it, and half the people still don't know what's in it.

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
No one is perfect, but I do not advocate for someone who is far from perfect.
There are many who claim to have faith in Christ (the truth), who in fact hate the truth.
These types of individuals can and will ignore the facts, or spin the facts, or divert attention to something else. These and other like tactics are from the devil, the father of lies and deceiver of the whole world.
Ok what do you mean by advocate ? Can you agree on a topic and not advocate, or must someone divorce themselves from everything that Trump is for ?
Blessings
Bill

Aug 8, 2018
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Probably not worth comment, but if you start a thread with an antagonistic heading, pull your head out and make a point, please.

Aug 8, 2018
Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to have manners. Don't be fooled by the media moguls. Their agenda has nothing to do with our Saviour, The Word made Flesh.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Post #77:

How odd that you accuse me of insinuating when I outright stated what I meant. Is plainly stating something not clear enough for you that you must turn around and pretend it was veiled? No, you just wish to cast aspersions, while YOU insinuate that Trump is a pathological liar. Meanwhile you refuse to deal with your own blatant contradiction.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I’m Canadian! So am I still a terrible evangelical Christian? Only if I vote for Trudeau. Since I have never voted Liberal since I saw the father, Pierre Trudeau get elected as head of the party in 1967.

Oh wait! America is the only country that counts. Before you make such stupid statements, perhaps learn that this is an international forum, with people from many places! And no one cares about your leftist agenda, anyway!

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Ok what do you mean by advocate ? Can you agree on a topic and not advocate, or must someone divorce themselves from everything that Trump is for ?
Blessings
Bill
When I look at the news and a report comes out (almost daily) about how Trump has committed some nefarious act; alongside these reports I then often hear how his Evangelical base comes running in to support him. This is what I see as advocating for something that a true believer in Christ (truth), should not be coming to his support for.
Here's one example: When 17 women made claims against him for his violating them, many of Trumps staunch supporters which the news media refers to as evangelicals called these women liars. Really? 17 of them, of which association and proximity with Trump can be verified.
Are these so called believers in Jesus (the truth), doing the right thing?

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
How odd that you accuse me of insinuating when I outright stated what I meant. Is plainly stating something not clear enough for you that you must turn around and pretend it was veiled? No, you just wish to cast aspersions, while YOU insinuate that Trump is a pathological liar. Meanwhile you refuse to deal with your own blatant contradiction.
Magenta posted:

So too was Hitler in power by the will of God, and so too will the the beasts mouth, aka the little horn, aka the Antichrist be in power by the will of God.
Now that I've responded to your dispersion remark, as well as all your other questions, will you answer my post on what happens to they who love lies and they who advocate for them, or are you still afraid of the truth?

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
When I look at the news and a report comes out (almost daily) about how Trump has committed some nefarious act; alongside these reports I then often hear how his Evangelical base comes running in to support him. This is what I see as advocating for something that a true believer in Christ (truth), should not be coming to his support for.
Here's one example: When 17 women made claims against him for his violating them, many of Trumps staunch supporters which the news media refers to as evangelicals called these women liars. Really? 17 of them, of which association and proximity with Trump can be verified.
I can give you a cure for that right now . . . stop watching the liars and fake news of CNN and MSNBC as well as the Mainstream media. I wouldn't recommend Fox either. I find that OAN is a fair source for news (One America News).

So far for you it is 'garbage in, garbage out.'

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
So how come you don't believe the women that came out against Bill Clinton's predatory acts against them - including rape?

The standard is that Democrats do it because they don't pretend to be holier than thous, but since the Republicans do - they are to be condemned and attacked.

A conservative is fair game even if the so-called crime happened 36 years ago in high school where all the alleged participants and witnesses of the events deny it happened. Yet a Democratic senator says that the charges are true because they just should be true. That it is the accused place to prove his innocent because he is presumed guilty.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Blaming God for Trump is nearly as stupid as blaming God for Hitler. I don't believe that God is taking charge of politics any more. I believe he's watching and waiting for time to intervein and put an end to it all. That's why the rapture will come to save us from the evils of the final days. God is in charge now of those who worship him and let him take charge of our lives.. He is letting the rest go to hell. That's my view of world politics.