Do fake hair really a bad think for Christians?.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rapture

Feb 5, 2024
Do fake hair really a bad think for Christians? They are many stories around fake hair in the world.
This video is related one of them. But what is point of view on that topic of fake hair?

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
I didn't see Kenny .I hope he's ok.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Do fake hair really a bad think for Christians? They are many stories around fake hair in the world.
This video is related one of them. But what is point of view on that topic of fake hair?
Sentence structure bro

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
That video was so bad i couldn't get through it all.
Basically it seems to say people in India are shaving their heads and giving it as a sacrifice to Indian gods. Then shipping that hair out all over the world. Thereby suggesting buying fake hair is taking something pagan. 😂
Even if I believed any of that it wouldn't change anything for me. It's just hair. Not that it affects me since I don't use it, but it's all pointless to worry about for anyone.

Also it's not fake hair. It's real hair, so the term fake hair is false.
And something tells me the OP isn't from Canada as they claim.

May 22, 2024
Where does one stop.
If the wearing g of wigs is in some way wrong! What a out hair extensions, hair dye, straightening, curling, false eyelashes etc etc etc.

How many preachers have preached on 1peter3:3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. 4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

Or Proverbs 31:10-31

Isn't God concerned about whether we believe rather than what we do with our hair.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hey now. The only way I will ever have hair is "fake hair." However, I choose not to wear any because I'm simply not that concerned with being bald.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Fake har be aight. Peeps be wiggin' out o'er nothin'.

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Hi Rapture, I think we can apply 1 Corinthians 8 to wigs as well as food that may have been offered to idols:

4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.” 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), 6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

That is verses 4-6, but you might want to read all of chapter 8 for a bigger picture. Romans 14 is good as well. God bless!