Do not condemn nor judge

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 22, 2018
John 8:7 . In john 8:7 Jesus is talking about condemning someone. “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”
If the one that did not sin didn't condemn why do we ? We all started somewhere were we where blind couldn't understand nor see now that God has enlighten us we stand on our fit and condemn those who are yet to be enlighten instead of praying for them, weeping , and pitting them we criticize. I fail to understand why, specially us Christians, when you feel you have done it all you start questioning those around you and looking down on them emphasizing on how they will end up in hell. Are you sure you are clean. The bible says in proverbs 21:2 that all man's ways seems right to him, but the lord weighs the heart. Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death. Lets pray for each other and ask God to give us knowledge, wisdom and strength to ask him to lead in the right way.

Dec 12, 2013
It is biblical to judge ALL things by the word of God.....primarily the "gospel" one preaches and or peddles........many claim the truth and what they teach as truth, but in reality they push that which is false......just saying............

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
A reminder from the teaching of the Master, our Lor, Jesus.

We are to judge for ourselves what s right…………..this specifically says for ourselves for a reason.

One man may esteem one day over another while another does not. Both are correct if they are acting in the sight of God with a clear conscience.

You may not approve of me, nor I of you, but to add judgment as condemnation to tht is not ours for this has not yet been handed over to the aints.

There are many things I cannot abide, but that is I, not in stone, just what God has given me to understand for myself, and I knoow all do this. It is good they do.

Ok, so we do not judge unless it is for ourselves only and never unto damnation…..there are various warnings about this in the Word.

Nov 22, 2018
It is biblical to judge ALL things by the word of God.....primarily the "gospel" one preaches and or peddles........many claim the truth and what they teach as truth, but in reality they push that which is false......just saying............
Is ur say no pro

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
John 7:24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

John 5:22The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son...John 5:26-27
For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man.

Corinthians 2:15 The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But a natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him and he is not able to understand, because they are spiritually examined. 15 But the spiritual person examines all things, yet he himself is examined by no one. 16 For “who knew the mind of the Lord? Who will instruct Him?” [Isa 40:13], and we have the mind of Christ!
______________________________________________________________________Isaiah 40:13 Who has measured the Spirit of ADONAI? Who has been his counselor, instructing him?

louis

Nov 1, 2017
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death. Lets pray for each other and ask God to give us knowledge, wisdom and strength to ask him to lead in the right way.
And I pray to be loving, truthful, just, and humble.

7seasrekeyed

John 8:7 . In john 8:7 Jesus is talking about condemning someone. “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”
If the one that did not sin didn't condemn why do we ? We all started somewhere were we where blind couldn't understand nor see now that God has enlighten us we stand on our fit and condemn those who are yet to be enlighten instead of praying for them, weeping , and pitting them we criticize. I fail to understand why, specially us Christians, when you feel you have done it all you start questioning those around you and looking down on them emphasizing on how they will end up in hell. Are you sure you are clean. The bible says in proverbs 21:2 that all man's ways seems right to him, but the lord weighs the heart. Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death. Lets pray for each other and ask God to give us knowledge, wisdom and strength to ask him to lead in the right way.
hmmm

and then whose knowledge and wisdom shall we deem good and stamp with CC approval?

we do not judge hearts but we most certainly judge what a person teaches

perhaps looking at the NT would better clarify that judging is something Christians should do ... but as has been stated not the heart

there is only one way to God and that is through our Lord Jesus Christ

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Every single one of us is an enemy of God. Jesus’ saving grace is the only reason we are saved.
Why do we look at the spec in someone else’s eye and not at the plank in our own eye? The other guy is the unreformed sinner.
I am perfect in the eye of God.
Jesus calls that a lie.
Each one of us is guilty of sin day in and day out.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
many people notice everyone else's bad breath but never their own

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Every single one of us is an enemy of God. Jesus’ saving grace is the only reason we are saved.
Why do we look at the spec in someone else’s eye and not at the plank in our own eye? The other guy is the unreformed sinner.
Jesus calls that a lie.
If someone is guilty of their sins then they are still dead in them.

Oct 28, 2018
Isn't this the job of a Christian, to walk with pride...just because they're a Christian?
Of course it is, going out there saving people like Luke Skywalker, knowing that back home is the guru who despite being all knowing, can't seem to get his words in the correct order.

Oct 24, 2018

***The Apostle Paul wrote a lot of verses that indicated Holy Spirit urged discerning/warning judging.

And check what 1 Corinthians 6:1-11 says.

I look for the good in others and in churches,

but The Holy Spirit helps me to realize wrongs and sins to at least do intercessory prayer about.

Sometimes I have to exhort or even rebuke.

Some have responded with a rebuke against me accusing me of condemn judging.

I have never done the just mentioned.

Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that ye be not judged.” has been misused so much by individuals

who don't want to repent towards Christ-likeness righteousness

and some of the famous Christian leaders have threatened those who oppose their teaching and life styles.

Constructive criticism is not a judging sin.

If one looks at the context of Matthew 7:1, he or she will discover that it does not apply

to what is said above about judging

and to the following statements.

True Christians will not condemn judge, but they will discern right and wrong judge so they

can do proper intercessory prayer

and do Holy Spirit urged exhortation or rebuke as

Jesus Christ, the Apostle Paul, and many Christian leaders have done in the past.

For the much needed church discipline to take place the discerning judging needs to be done.

Also the Bible is full of warnings about unrighteous actions and teaching being done

and such require discerning judging.

There is too much tolerance of wrongs in the Christian churches and in society.

But extreme carefulness must be done in the indicated exhorting and warning ministries.

A pastor cannot even do such without making judgments

about what Scripture to teach and how to teach it.

Dec 9, 2011
Some think that GOD looks at things the same way that man would look at sin as If they are saying your sin Is bigger than my sin and then they feel like GOD accepts them better.

P

Pisteuo

The Greek has it ," the Spirits man judges all things , and is under no man's judgement .," This is speaking of temporal judgement . I understand this to be an automatic assessment of all things due to the indwelling Spirit of Christ

Where it says " do not judge less you be judged ," that is an eternal judgement set aside only for God Himself .

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
we are to speak the truth in love and gentles

question is, how to speak the truth without judging?

Oct 24, 2018
Jesus calls that a lie.

Romans 6:
1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin so that grace may abound?
2 Let it not be!
How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?
3 Do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ
were baptized into His death?
4 Therefore we were buried with Him by baptism into death,
so that as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father;
even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been joined together in the likeness of His death,
we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection;
6 knowing this, that our old man is crucified with Him
in order that the body of sin might be destroyed,
that from now on we should not serve sin.
7 For he (or she) who died has been justified from sin.
8 But if we died with Christ,
we believe that we shall also live with Him,
9 knowing that when Christ was raised from the dead,
He dies no more;
death no longer has dominion over Him.
10 For in that He died, He died to sin once;
but in that He lives, He lives to God.
11 Likewise count yourselves also to be truly dead to sin,
but alive to God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.
13 Do not yield your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin,
but yield
yourselves to God, as one alive from the dead,
and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you,
for you are not under Law, but under grace.
15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under Law, but under grace?
Let it not be!

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Probably beating a dead horse here but....
Jesus point here is that none are immune from sin. All have fallen short. We should be doing self examination. Let God enlighten others to their sin.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
***The Apostle Paul wrote a lot of verses that indicated Holy Spirit urged discerning/warning judging.

And check what 1 Corinthians 6:1-11 says.

I look for the good in others and in churches,

but The Holy Spirit helps me to realize wrongs and sins to at least do intercessory prayer about.

Sometimes I have to exhort or even rebuke.

Some have responded with a rebuke against me accusing me of condemn judging.

I have never done the just mentioned.

Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that ye be not judged.” has been misused so much by individuals

who don't want to repent towards Christ-likeness righteousness

and some of the famous Christian leaders have threatened those who oppose their teaching and life styles.

Constructive criticism is not a judging sin.

If one looks at the context of Matthew 7:1, he or she will discover that it does not apply

to what is said above about judging

and to the following statements.

True Christians will not condemn judge, but they will discern right and wrong judge so they

can do proper intercessory prayer

and do Holy Spirit urged exhortation or rebuke as

Jesus Christ, the Apostle Paul, and many Christian leaders have done in the past.

For the much needed church discipline to take place the discerning judging needs to be done.

Also the Bible is full of warnings about unrighteous actions and teaching being done

and such require discerning judging.

There is too much tolerance of wrongs in the Christian churches and in society.

But extreme carefulness must be done in the indicated exhorting and warning ministries.

A pastor cannot even do such without making judgments

about what Scripture to teach and how to teach it.
Could you start a conversation with me, Bill?

Oct 24, 2018
Pastoral Search Report

(Author unknown)

We do not have a happy report to give. We've not been able to find a suitable candidate for this church, though we have one promising prospect still.

We do appreciate all the suggestions from the church members, and we've followed up each one with interviews or calling at least three references. The following is our confidential report on the present candidates.

Adam: Good man but problems with his wife. Also one reference told of how his wife and he enjoy nude walking in the woods.

Noah: Former pastorate of 120 years with no converts. Prone to unrealistic building projects.

Abraham: Though the references reported wife-swapping, the facts seem to show he never slept with another man's wife, but did offer to share his own wife with another man.

Joseph: A big thinker, but a braggart, believes in dream-interpreting, and has a prison record.

Moses: A modest and meek man, but poor communicator, even stuttering at times. Sometimes blows his stack and acts rashly. Some say he left an earlier church over a murder charge.

David: The most promising leader of all until we discovered the affair he had with his neighbor's wife.

Solomon: Great preacher but our parsonage would never hold all those wives.

Elijah: Prone to depression -- collapses under pressure.

Elisha: Reported to have lived with a single widow while at his former church.

Hosea: A tender and loving pastor but our people could never handle his wife's occupation.

Deborah: Female.

Jeremiah: Emotionally unstable, alarmist, negative, always lamenting things, and reported to have taken a long trip to bury his underwear on the bank of foreign river.

Isaiah: On the fringe? Claims to have seen angels in church. Has trouble with his language.

Refused God's call into ministry until he was forced to obey by getting swallowed up by a great fish. He told us the fish later spit him out on the shore near here. We hung up.

Amos: Too backward and unpolished. With some seminary training he might have promise, but has a hang-up against wealthy people -- might fit in better in a poor congregation.

John: Says he is a Baptist, but definitely doesn't dress like one. Has slept in the outdoors for months on end, has a weird diet, and provokes denominational leaders.

Peter: Too blue collar. Has a bad temper -- even has been known to curse. Had a big run-in with Paul in Antioch. Aggressive, but a loose cannon.

Paul: Powerful CEO type leaders and fascinating preacher. However, short on tact, unforgiving with younger ministers, harsh and has been known to preach all night.

Timothy: Too young.

Jesus: Has had popular times, but once when His church grew to 5000 He managed to offend them all and this church dwindled down to twelve people. Seldom stays in one place very long. And, of course, He's single.

Judas: His references are solid. A steady plodder. Conservative. Good connections. Knows how to handle money. We're inviting him to preach this Sunday. Possibilities here.