Do u like McDonald's McRib sammiches??? POLL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do u like McRib sammiches?? (Multiple choice allowed

• YES

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • NO

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Never tried one

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • They're disgusting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I LOVE MCRIB!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Do u like McDonald's McRib sammiches??? Plez w8 4 z poll

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
If it were true...
I would not admit it.

Also, I think this would get a more interesting response over in the vegan thread.

N

NoNameMcgee

never tried one
:D

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I tried on many years ago. It wasn't too bad. Mind you, if you put barbecue sauce on almost any meat it won't taste too bad.

J

joefizz

Mc rib was pretty good when it first came out and I tried it but now they make the sandwich kind of dry with less flavor.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Mc rib was pretty good when it first came out and I tried it but now they make the sandwich kind of dry with less flavor.
This is basically how I feel too. The original mcrib was delicious and I'd eat them all day if I could, but I find that the current mcrib tastes rather.... disgusting. :p

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Never tried it

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Take spam, mash it out into an elongated patty, add more sodium, fry it, then cover it in the most acerbic barbecue sauce you can find. You'll get about the same effect as a mcrib.

How do I know? I was cooking the things just yesterday, and will be cooking them again today. It's basically spam patties with more sodium.

T

Tinuviel

I'm with NoName and Pipp. I've never tried them. But from the descriptions of Lynx (and others), I don't think I care to :p

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

My reply from earlier is missing.

I like the McRib and plan to partake of a couple of them this weekend.

T

toinena

I am not that frequent at McDonalds, but last time I checked, there were no such thing here in Norway, and I guess there is not now, either. I normally eat McFeast when I am falling so deeply I go to eat there.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Just for the record, you can track where the mcrib was recently spotted. No I'm not kidding. They have a mcrib locator website.

McRib Locator

T

toinena

Just for the record, you can track where the mcrib was recently spotted. No I'm not kidding. They have a mcrib locator website.

McRib Locator
Those fries looked very sad and disgusting beside the McRib. I think I stick to Norwegian style ribs that we normally we eat at Christmas. ribbe.jpg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh and yesterday at work we got three calls in fifteen minutes, "Do you have mcribs now?" Yes we do. Just as the manager was remarking about it, the phone rang again and we heard her say, "Yes we are currently serving mcribs."

*sigh*

Every year we have them at the same time of year. Every year I swear that by this time next year I will be gone. Every next year I'm still here when the mcribs come around again. Bleh.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I am not that frequent at McDonalds, but last time I checked, there were no such thing here in Norway, and I guess there is not now, either. I normally eat McFeast when I am falling so deeply I go to eat there.
I had to look that one up. We have the same thing, but the name is different. Your McFeast is our quarter pounder deluxe.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

My reply from earlier is missing.

I like the McRib and plan to partake of a couple of them this weekend.
I'm quoting myself because I'm selfish and narcissistic like that...

I picked up McRibs yesterday, but when I got home, I didn't care to eat them. My Dad enjoyed his very well, but I ate the fries (which were that rare "perfect" crispy outside, hot, salty) and once I ate the fries, I was full enough.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I refuse to eat McD's, so I'm going to assume that I wouldn't. lol
Come now, the strawberry cream pies and crispy snack wraps are pretty good.

That's... about the only thing I will eat there. But you CAN find something to eat almost anywhere you go, if you look.