Do We Have Any Christian Essentials From Jesus Christ Which Are Absolutely Unnecessary And, if so, Which Ones?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You must either think I’m omniscient, or an idiot, when I am neither. Just answer the question.
I already answered the question.

I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary.

I did not ask for a list of "Christian Essentials".
 
The doctrinal value of this thread is nonexistent, but the humor value has made it worthwhile.