As long as I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary, I'll continue to be fine?Perhaps it is time to let the poor suffering thing R.I.P.
As long as I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary, I'll continue to be fine?Perhaps it is time to let the poor suffering thing R.I.P.
Yes. Everything is going to be fine....As long as I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary, I'll continue to be fine?
Man your exhaustinges·sen·tial
/əˈsen(t)SH(ə)l/
absolutely necessary; extremely important.
a thing that is absolutely necessary.
Ok. Lets go...
JESUS.
What are some Christian essentials that you believe ?As long as I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary, I'll continue to be fine?
In essence... and in absence of essentials... perhaps OP needs to cut off his hands after gouging
out his eyes. It is suggested in that order because cutting off one's hands would then make gouging
out your eyes much more difficult to accomplish. Please don't try this at home, boys and girls.
I believe essentials are necessary and what necessitates an essential is that it is essentially necessary... and if youWhat are some Christian essentials that you believe ?
No sister you don’t believe that at all you dont believe anyone is gonna born forevahI believe essentials are necessary and what necessitates an essential is that it is essentially necessary... and if you
don't essentially believe these necessities in essence and by necessity y'as all are gonna burn in hell. Forevah! .![]()
I wasn't buying it until I saw the purple demon.I believe essentials are necessary and what necessitates an essential is that it is essentially necessary... and if you
don't essentially believe these necessities in essence and by necessity y'as all are gonna burn in hell. Forevah! .![]()
I bought it while it was on sale.I wasn't buying it until I saw the purple demon.
Her name is legion she is manyI wasn't buying it until I saw the purple demon.
I giggled and then thought “ I wonder has someone stolen magentas account ? “I bought it while it was on sale.
This question looks eerily identical to one posed by some other member awhile back.I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary, do you?
Welp, the OP agreed so at least now we all know what he meant .I wasn't buying it until I saw the purple demon.
He really does look cray-cray! .No sister you don’t believe that at all you dont believe anyone is gonna born forevah
but maybe this guy ?
disclaimer this man was a cult leader I’m not endorsing this insanity lol
Oh indeed he talks even with an extra KrayHe really does look cray-cray! .![]()
We can have a beetle battle.Never mind Beetlejuice, I want Beetlebaum to appear!![]()
This question looks eerily identical to one posed by some other member awhile back.
I believe that member was banned. Was that you, and are you here under a different name?