Silly and stupid are hallmarks of posts on this site. Just throw in a goofy emoji and you'll have the trifecta.2nd page I feel better. I almost PM asking what he meant. Lol I didn't want to sound silly or stupid.
Silly and stupid are hallmarks of posts on this site. Just throw in a goofy emoji and you'll have the trifecta.2nd page I feel better. I almost PM asking what he meant. Lol I didn't want to sound silly or stupid.
I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary, do you?
No wonder you have no arms. They must have fallen off while you were patting yourself on the back so much.I am of the very few Elites in this topic who have admitted to believing that all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary.
![]()
You are an arrogant child who knows nothing of Christian maturity because you refuse to provide clear information and instead throw shade on others for refusing to play your stupid games.I am of the very few Elites in this topic who have admitted to believing that all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary.
I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary, do you?You are an arrogant child who knows nothing of Christian maturity because you refuse to provide clear information and instead throw shade on others for refusing to play your stupid games.
Do you enjoy being immature?I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary, do you?![]()
The Christian essentials we believe from Jesus Christ are too mature for you.Do you enjoy being immature?
It is people like me that understand because we do believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ; those who don't understand are obstinately in the errors of their own choosing.Where this should have just stopped was "I am helping expose who does and does not have spiritual understand; so far a worrisome number of people in this topic claim to not understand my simple questions. "
Sorry but in this case its you not them. The fact so many didn't understand what "you" meant should have told you. We understand essentials but the way you asked it and then dodging simple questions. You did noticed siahsays asking "do you mean like"
But the red flag is when an unknown here even like me uses words like "expose". Who are you again? Who knows you? How long have you walked in what you preach? Some of us have walked 50+ years and have so many that know us. Yet we don't "expose" maybe you used the wrong word I don't know.
Think... read the posts here on this site its very clear about what they believe when it comes to essentials. Its almost posted daily do you not read them?
Your words are meaningless. Regardless how many time you say them, unless you list every essential.It is people like me that understand because we do believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ; those who don't understand are obstinately in the errors of their own choosing.
You may never know until it is too late for you.Your words are meaningless. Regardless how many time you say them, unless you list every essential.
And by essential, do you mean essential to Salvation?
Are you even sincere? Do you even want to believe all Christian essentials? I DON'T TRUST YOU!![]()
Who is we? If you were to identify a group or list your beliefs, it might add clarity to your muddy premise. Are you ashamed or too timid to plainly say what you believe?The Christian essentials we believe from Jesus Christ are too mature for you.
If he waits on you for understanding, it's already too late.You may never know until it is too late for you.
Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are NEVER MEANINGLESS.
I am referring to all us us who know and believe that all Christian essentials are necessary.Who is we?
Thanks for answering NOTHING.You may never know until it is too late for you.
Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are NEVER MEANINGLESS.
I am not held accountable for PennEd and his admitted lack of understanding Christian essentials.If he waits on you for understanding, it's already too late.
I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary, do you?Thanks for answering NOTHING.
I’m pretty sure YOU don’t know what the essentials are for salvation.
You are in part. He who knows to do good and does it not, to him it is sin. Are you not your brother's keeper?I am not held accountable for PennEd and his admitted lack of understanding Christian essentials.
Define the essentials. Or stop saying the question on EVERY post you make.I believe all Christian essentials from Jesus Christ are absolutely necessary, do you?