I have done some studying lately on this subject and have decided to follow the Sabbath. I find it funny that we follow all of the 10 commandments except for the 4th. Why is it the 4th commandment is such a source of contention for Christians? Could it be because that is the only commandment that something is asked of us? We don't make graven images, we don't commit adultery, we don't bear false witness, but yet we refuse to keep God's day holy. The Sabbath was never mentioned to become legalistic or a burden, but instead it's supposed to be a day that we delight in our Lord and saviour! Imagine if you will a day that you don't bother with the cares of this world but instead focus on the Creator, women, no shopping, laundry, dishes and such, just one day that you get into prayer, read your word, watch Christian movies, and don't think about your responsibilities, but instead think about your Lord, instead of thinking how to please your husband think instead of how to please your Lord. The more I think about it the more inclined I am to enjoy my first Sabbath, if praising and giving to God is legalistic or a burden, well I guess I'm legalistic then. I just can't see how giving one entire day to my God could possibly have any repurcursions!!