Do You Believe Aliens May Exist In The Universe?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 28, 2016
Your response (and the responsibility thereof) is your choice.

I won't say that I like the mockery that seems embedded in your comment.

Would you say the same thing about the biblical accounts of such questions?

For example, when God asked Jonah twice if he did well to be angry? Jonah 4:4 & 4:9 (I'm pretty sure God knew the answer the whole time, but needed Jonah to acknowledge his feelings so God could deal with them without Jonah denying them). Or God asking Jeremiah "What seest thou?" in Jeremiah 1:11 & 1:13.

From my experience, when God asks a clarifying question, there is no suggestion that God doesn't know the answer, but there is a suggestion that the person he's asking needs to more deeply consider some aspect of the situation.

Love in Jesus,
Kelby
Apples and oranges, and you're no Jonah nor is yours a biblical account.

No, I don't believe your story, it doesn't pass a biblical discernment test.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I like coal too...

might as well, it's all I ever get for Christmas.

I'll probably get coal as a stocking stuffer yet again, per usual. The giving seems to be based strictly on who's been naughty or nice. I always seem to be on the naughty side of the ledger. Go figure.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I think aliens are demonic beings, somehow able to move through different dimensions. I do not believe there are aliens on different planets in the classical sense most think of aliens.

Dec 20, 2018
Well it's never been proven nor has it not been proven. We have the same conundrum that we have when people say you can't prove God exists you also cannot prove he doesn't. In the same way while we cannot prove for sure if aliens are real we also cannot disprove it. I mean the way I see it God created this massively infinite universe and this infinite universe is but a drop of water in a huge ocean of universes stacked upon yet another infinite number of them and it just goes on and on as if God is boasting of his infinity and somehow in the mass of all of this we are the only planet with actual intelligent beings?
Well you don't have to prove a negative/prove disbelief so it's not much of a conundrum. It has "not been proven" it just hasn't been /dis/proven which are two different things

Dec 12, 2013
I think aliens are demonic beings, somehow able to move through different dimensions. I do not believe there are aliens on different planets in the classical sense most think of aliens.
My conclusion as well.............

presidente

May 29, 2013
I was listening to a Christian radio show on this subject, and the response from Christian callers shocked me.

So, I'm just curious....

Do you believe it's possible God created other life/beings that exist even now in the universe - or do you think we are completely alone?
Clearly there is other life like cherubim, seraphim, angels and whatever other beings in the heavenly host.

Dec 12, 2013
Clearly there is other life like cherubim, seraphim, angels and whatever other beings in the heavenly host.
And they are interdimensional.......I.E. both in the Spiritual realm and in the Physical at times......!

Prognostic

Jan 5, 2018
Hmmm Ive pondered it much. I mean in the vastness of space. All the zillions of zillions of stars and planets. And we're the only one of them all that has life on it? It's a hard thing to accept that our planet is. But if it is then we really are at the centre of the universe. Spreading outwards.

Rechazado

Dec 15, 2018
LatAm
gab.com
Yes i do! Besides, selfhumanistic beliefs saying "no" could be bypassing angels as aliens and, the bible is plenty in giving there are other forms of life . This selfcentered awareness limits God in having done or created whatever He wanted and that reminds me when pharisees wanted Jesus stop from working. He says, "my Father until now has been working...". Do we humana ignore the space is in movement and expansión ?

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
I lean toward believing in the existence of alien life forms besides the seraphim, cherubim, elect angels, fallen angels, and demons mentioned in the scriptures. I have seen a NASA video made with a special camera that recorded both the visible light range and ultraviolet range. This was a video recording made in space that showed the capsule, man made satellites and the earth, but also many other craft of unknown origin. Some were small and some were huge estimated to be 2 to 3 miles across. The video also showed something streaking out of earth's atmosphere at high speed (like a shooting star in reverse) and then abruptly changing course to a different heading. It was gone in a second.

Many of the astronauts have hinted or stated directly that they have seen the presence of aliens in space and on the moon. Some were tiny like what have been called "John Glenn's fireflys" that were insect sized but moved in an intelligent fashion around his capsule.

The word angel simply means messenger. It's more of a generic term. Perhaps it refers to only one species. But I have a theory that it could also refer to many species created by God all of whom are watching the events unfolding on the earth. Perhaps these messengers are like war correspondents keeping an eye on earthly events and reporting back to their own species living somewhere a long ways away. Call me crazy but there have been just too many unexplained sightings all over the globe to ignore. The frequency of sightings is increasing. Things seem to be heating up on the earth, attracting more attention.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Science has proven mathematically that there are more dimensions than the ones we are capable of comprehending.

We are told God is eternal, and a dimension that does not include time is beyond our ability to understand. What is eternal is without time.

Lots of people believe the book of Enoch is not truth, but in Christ's time it was accepted ad true. The book of Enoch speaks of the giants that scripture mentions briefly. It tells of people different from us who were so large and evil the earth could not support them and God had to destroy them. God used the flood to do this and even science has agreed the earth experienced a flood.

Angels live in a different dimension than we do and there is too much evidence of their existence to deny they exist.

I think watching birth and death shows us that there is much more to life than what our physical bodies can be aware of.