In the Bible forum?
My thoughts exactly!!!! What on earth does this train of thought have to do with Bible discussions. I would hope that some moderator would see this and stop it. This is not edifying in the least!!!
In the Bible forum?
This debate is stupid.
Please don't be too hard on the moderators. They give their time for free, and I think do a very good job of keeping the forums clean and free of many types of heresy. Its just this topic was posted probably in the last hour or so, and I suppose a moderator hasn't been able to move it to a more appropriate forum, or censor it yet.It is disgusting that this thread is allowed to be posted where I should be able to let a child read the posts without fear of what he would read on a so-called "Christian" forum.
Kissing does not involve the genitalia.of course, its sexual in nature, but its not "sex".
if you believe "oral sex" is sex, then i have to ask this. if you believe this because its sexual nature, then do you consider kissing to be sex?
"Oral sex" does involve penetration.to have sex, you have to penetrate.. that is what sex is.
theres a difference between nakedness and sex.
We didn't ask you... but if you ask me if it is "sex", then my answer is no.
If you would let a child on any internet forum, you are irresponsible.It is disgusting that this thread is allowed to be posted where I should be able to let a child read the posts without fear of what he would read on a so-called "Christian" forum.
If you would let a child on any internet forum, you are irresponsible.
Having said that, do you allow your children to read the Bible?
It discusses a lot of fornication and adultery.
Christians should be able to confront such discussions with authority,
not shrinking back in "righteous indignation" and fear.
It's good that this has been brought up so that the OP can be educated.
He obviously needs it.
I don't need it. I think people are so adamant in believing that "head" is sex because its so commonly attached to the actual act. But so is kissing and other types of foreplay.
We are all grown here and have some type of past so lets NOT ACT LIKE any of you are above it.
When was the last time you gave or got "head" and told somebody that you had sex with the person.. I can say confidently NEVER. But what you DID say was no we didn't have "sex" but I / we did, blah blah and blah.
Agreed.My point is that I seriously question the purity of heart of anyone who would even post such a question in even an all-adult "CHRISTIAN" forum, not to mention those who would condone the sin presented.
Agreed. Now this thread needs to be gone and the OP banned.You have went to far with this. its not decent and just turned into filth.