"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." Gen 1:2
"The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen." Job 38:30
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. .John 14:17
And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning. John 15:27
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. John 3:13
He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. .John 3:31
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: Matt 3:16
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. Luke 3:22
(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; John 7:39
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."
Gen 1:2
“And
God said, Let there be light:
and there was light.”
Genesis 1:3 KJV
“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: John 16:13”
“even
the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for
he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But
the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
John 14:17,
“
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
John 6:63 KJV
“Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king.
To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
John 18:37
“Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that
Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, and the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and
a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.”
Luke 3:21-22 KJV
“The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called
Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.”
John 4:25-26 KJV
“Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him,
If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; and
ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
John 8:31-32 KJV
“Verily, verily, I say unto you,
He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
John 5:24 KJV
“
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him:
the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but
the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that
his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”
John 12:48-50 KJV
“
He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth:
he that cometh from heaven is above all. And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true. For
he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
The Father
loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
John 3:31-36
“
if so be that
ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; and
be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
and that ye
put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.”
Ephesians 4:21-24
Not sure the point we’re discussing lol but a lot of good scriptures you posted !