Amen to guidance and protection. Appreciate you sharing.Yes, I have unfettered free will, but thank God for His guidance and protection.
Amen to guidance and protection. Appreciate you sharing.Yes, I have unfettered free will, but thank God for His guidance and protection.
Yes!!!!...Struck by the realization this am ......maybe 3amJust a simple yes or no will suffice. If you would like to include a Bible verse that is fine and a short explanation. I know many of you could go in to great depth but please just limit yourselves to your best argument. Thanks.
Just realized it must have taken some pluck to make that movie.In the 1993 movie Free Will-y... I don't think he had any fetters.
Thanks for sharing.Yes!!!!...Struck by the realization this am ......maybe 3am
No.Just a simple yes or no will suffice. If you would like to include a Bible verse that is fine and a short explanation. I know many of you could go in to great depth but please just limit yourselves to your best argument. Thanks.
The will of man is controlled by the flesh, whether he be a believer or not he still contends with the fleshly nature, the flesh’s
will. Anyone who states otherwise has an agenda, likely a false doctrine or even a false profession that he’s protecting.
Thanks for taking time to respondNo.
Unfettered: unrestrained, uninhibited.
Romans 7
15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good.17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
The will of man is controlled by the flesh, whether he be a believer or not he still contends with the fleshly nature, the flesh’s will.
Anyone who states otherwise has an agenda, likely a false doctrine or even a false profession that he’s protecting.
Yes.Just a simple yes or no will suffice. If you would like to include a Bible verse that is fine and a short explanation. I know many of you could go in to great depth but please just limit yourselves to your best argument. Thanks.
Thank you for sharing your perspective.Yes.
I understand the will to be the capacity to choose between A and B, when both A and B are subjected to it. If A and/or B are not subjected to it, the will remains unfettered; because it can still choose between other A's & B's that ARE subjected to it.
A man can choose between going to Arkansas or going to Montana. Before he goes, he gets put in prison and now can go to neither. But his will is unfettered because he can still choose between going to the east wall of his cell and the west wall. It's the same exact will, functioning the same exact way.