L
Lecrae
Guest
I only hug family that hug me first, or I reserve hugs for girls that I like. Other than that....nope I don't hug that often.
I recently hugged a fella that I didn't know well. He's about 8-10" taller than me, looks like the kind of west coast surfer that would beat you to a pulp for being at a "locals only" beach. I had noticed his left arm extended behind my head, elbow locked, and a blankly inquiring look in his piercing eyes...so I risked it. Like I said, he's a comparatively big dude, so it was a risk, especially since I was possibly engaging him in an unwanted hug in a public place where I might embarrass him. The risk had its payoff. I found myself gently crushed to his chest, encircled in enough muscle to make a million packages of hotdogs (they're mostly filler anyway...), so I squeezed a comfortable squeeze and held it as reassuringly as I could until I felt his arms begin to slack around me. I looked up as he brushed a shock of blond from one of the icy pools that sit aside his nose. He beamed and said with glee, "Oh, you're a squeezer. Most guys are afraid to squeeze. I'm going to get more hugs from you in the future." I smiled, having made a new friend and ally. His girlfriend laughed, and inwardly I breathed a sigh of relief at that, too.
I am a single Christian man, but as a human being, I am more of a herd animal than I care to admit. It's great to be able to share physical contact with another person in a way that is devoid of any sexual undertones or implications. I believe that every person wants to be touched, but most can't figure out how to be comfortable with having that need.
From time to time you see some man & woman hug in church, front on, close, though one or both of them is married to someone else. This is a lust-producing activity, an abomination.
As I recall, Osama Bin Laden visited the USA and happened to go to some church get-together in someone's home, & they did couples dancing like that. And he was repelled by the scandal of it.
From time to time you see some man & woman hug in church, front on, close, though one or both of them is married to someone else. This is a lust-producing activity, an abomination.
As I recall, Osama Bin Laden visited the USA and happened to go to some church get-together in someone's home, & they did couples dancing like that. And he was repelled by the scandal of it.
From time to time you see some man & woman hug in church, front on, close, though one or both of them is married to someone else. This is a lust-producing activity, an abomination.
As I recall, Osama Bin Laden visited the USA and happened to go to some church get-together in someone's home, & they did couples dancing like that. And he was repelled by the scandal of it.
I know.
I never tried that.![]()
I think I'd only be brave enough to try that on my brother..... and then I shall run for my life.... bwahahahaha
From time to time you see some man & woman hug in church, front on, close, though one or both of them is married to someone else. This is a lust-producing activity, an abomination.
As I recall, Osama Bin Laden visited the USA and happened to go to some church get-together in someone's home, & they did couples dancing like that. And he was repelled by the scandal of it.
From time to time you see some man & woman hug in church, front on, close, though one or both of them is married to someone else. This is a lust-producing activity, an abomination.
As I recall, Osama Bin Laden visited the USA and happened to go to some church get-together in someone's home, & they did couples dancing like that. And he was repelled by the scandal of it.
Your reply led me to think and ask, "Is Jesus a huggy person? Is he huggable? Like approachable and not intimidating? hmmm, I would like to know him more on this.![]()
Did Jesus ever actually hug someone in the Bible? He did talk about wanting to take us into His arms...