Do you know of these things ??? Study while there is time still.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
For all Belivers in Christ Jesus are you familiar with Justilian Code the History of Doctrine of Discovery , Terra Nullius , Dum Diversas or Inter Caetera . While there is time study on these things , and realized who truly ruled this fallen world. Here is a present to you , a documentary on these themes so you can be familiar with this truth.

Part 1 of 2

[video=youtube_share;TzVAOAvFK80]http://youtu.be/TzVAOAvFK80[/video]

May God open our eyes to truth in Jesus Christ might name.

Shalom

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Part 2

[video=youtube_share;tJPRLEcEaiM]http://youtu.be/tJPRLEcEaiM[/video]

May God help us all , understand these things .

E

Ellsworth1943

You spent way to much time on things that you have no control.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
You spent way to much time on things that you have no control.
Actually i have not been on this site for quite some time , but truth needs to be shared , thank you for your thoughts. God is in control and all of us as belivers should be , prepared to meet Him .

As the Psalm singer sang

Psalm 73:25 Whom have I in heaven but thee ? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

Shalom

Last edited:

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Does this belong in the Conspiracy forum?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
For all Belivers in Christ Jesus are you familiar with Justilian Code the History of Doctrine of Discovery , Terra Nullius , Dum Diversas or Inter Caetera . While there is time study on these things , and realized who truly ruled this fallen world. Here is a present to you , a documentary on these themes so you can be familiar with this truth.

Part 1 of 2

[video=youtube_share;TzVAOAvFK80]http://youtu.be/TzVAOAvFK80[/video]

May God open our eyes to truth in Jesus Christ might name.

Shalom

Here's the problem with the video:

It skips all those pesky steps where you PROVE what you're saying.

There's a sprinkling of history so it has an air of historical reliability,
and then comes a lot of unconnected assertion.

Claiming a lot of things are connected is not the same as proving they are connected.

Vic,
Even if everything in the video WAS true, we'd have no way to know...
because it doesn't support any of it's assertions.

If you have a point to make, please post better videos by better people.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
If you have a point to make, please post better videos by better people.
One can clearly research these things by going to the library or using google. The point is very clear these thing have occured in time past. The laws that were establish Justilian Code the History of Doctrine of Discovery , Terra Nullius , Dum Diversas or Inter Caetera are facts .

Let us discuss if you like , what are you thoughts on thee Johnson v. M'Intosh in 1823 case. The Doctrine of Discovery , don't you find this of interest that the supreme court of the united states would uphold the papal bull over other laws that were establish in the united state of america ?

Perhaps the part speaking upon america being the second beast is something you may find as a impossibility ? I've shared many vids on this site pointing how church & state are uniting , some members mock the information , others can clearly see it is happening.

Not here sharing this to persuade anyone to belive it or not , this belongs to a individual personal reasoning or study of things , just pointing things out that are not of Christ.

Shalom

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
"America in prophecy" - that for me is a big reason to not even bother with these vids.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Part 3

[video=youtube_share;x3Xt-9-7FfE]http://youtu.be/x3Xt-9-7FfE[/video]

It is very fascinating in 1888 there was a bill called Breckinridge Bill to mandate sunday rest ??? Also known as blue laws that were being set forth by non other than religious leaders , labor unions along with trade associations. Two years ago Senator Sylvia Allen, while discussing a gun bill, proposed the idea of mandating church attendance on Sundays to "bring back the soul of the country"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_law

My question to anyone reading this thread: Why senators , religious leaders , labor unions along with trade associations , have been pushing forth for many years to get this past as law ???

If we return to God Word on such matters , this reminds me in the book of Daniel 3:15 , upon thee king of Babylon. When he made a image and a declaration , that if anyone not bow and worship will be thrown into the fire.

Shalom

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Here is the video upon Senator Sylvia Allen, while discussing a gun bill, proposed the idea of mandating church attendance on Sundays to "bring back the soul of the country"

Short version : reminder this took place not that long ago...

[video=youtube_share;BGvctqvDsag]http://youtu.be/BGvctqvDsag[/video]

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
"blue laws", "sunday laws" - usually a sign of SDA propaganda.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
"blue laws", "sunday laws" - usually a sign of SDA propaganda.

Been here five years , non connection to any sda , but this infomation has much accuracy , that anyone can go to there local library or google search upon these things.

Justilian Code the History of Doctrine of Discovery , Terra Nullius , Dum Diversas or Inter Caetera including blue laws.

If you have anything to share upon these things , please let us have a discussion.

Last edited:

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I don't see America in bible prophecy so there is nothing to discuss Vic.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
I don't see America in bible prophecy so there is nothing to discuss Vic.
I truly was hoping to have a discussion , but very well then , you have exclude yourself from this thread.