Do You Love The Church? Is The Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus Built Infallible and Necessary For Salvation? Are You a Member?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is The Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus Built Infallible and Necessary For Salvation? Are You a Member?

• Yes, The Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus Built is Infallible & Necessary For Salvation, Not a Member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, The Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus Built is Fallible & Not Necessary For Salvation, Not a Member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2019
Matthew 16:18
And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 18:17
And if he will not hear them: tell the church. And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and publican.

Acts of Apostles 20:28
Take heed to yourselves, and to the whole flock, wherein the Holy Ghost hath placed you bishops, to rule the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

1 Corinthians 11:18
For first of all I hear that when you come together in the church, there are schisms among you; and in part I believe it.

Ephesians 5:27
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy, and without blemish.

Ephesians 5:32
This is a great sacrament; but I speak in Christ and in the church.

Colossians 1:24
Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up those things that are wanting of the sufferings of Christ, in my flesh, for his body, which is the church:

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
People who believe Jesus, Yeshua, belive Him. This, if yo have not already come to understanding, means the entire Word is of eache's faith and each believe Him.

Why the pop quizzes? Are you here to tempt the faith of the already saved? If so, you really should examine your own naval, and not seek fault in others.

Oct 24, 2019
People who believe Jesus, Yeshua, belive Him. This, if yo have not already come to understanding, means the entire Word is of eache's faith and each believe Him.

Why the pop quizzes? Are you here to tempt the faith of the already saved? If so, you really should examine your own naval, and not seek fault in others.
I believe the Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus built brings peace and joy and does not seek fault in others.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I believe the Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus built brings peace and joy and does not seek fault in others.
What do you believe about members of the Body of Jesus, Yeshua, today?

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Well I'm not certain how you define the church that Jesus built? Jesus is still building His church. One important thing I would give you is the Jesus did not build His church on Peter. The church is built on Jesus, on His blood and righteousness.

To be part of the church that Jesus is building one must be born again by grace through faith. The church that Jesus is building is not built with mortar and bricks but redeemed souls. The church that the gates of hell cannot prevail against is of the Holy Spirit and not built by man.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I believe the members of the Body of Jesus are in The Church.
What is your idea of what the Church is and where is thiss Church?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I want to take caution because many believe and were taught, that Peter was the Rock and the RCC was the Church when in fact faith in Christ is the Rock and the worldwide community of true believers is the Church. All who have faith and believe that Jesus is Lord, who understand what it means, are instantly members when they/we repent and invite Jesus into our lives.

Oct 24, 2019
What is your idea of what the Church is and where is thiss Church?
The Matthew 16:18 Church is the Body of Christ and is everywhere, except for hell.

Are you a member of the Matthew 16:18 Church?

John146

Jan 13, 2016
The Matthew 16:18 Church is the Body of Christ and is everywhere, except for hell.

Are you a member of the Matthew 16:18 Church?
The Church Jesus was talking about didn’t begin until after His resurrection.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Are you a member of this Church?
I’m a member of the body of Christ which is His Church through believing in His death, burial and resurrection for sin alone and not by works.

Oct 24, 2019
I’m a member of the body of Christ which is His Church through believing in His death, burial and resurrection for sin alone and not by works.
Which poll option in this thread best conveys what you believe about The Church?

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Which poll option in this thread best conveys what you believe about The Church?
The choices are confusing. The Church is not necessary for salvation, but one is not a member of the Church until they get saved. The Church is not without error in this world, but the body of Christ spiritually, is without error.

Are you trying to catch people in error of their beliefs? Is that the purpose of the poll?

Oct 24, 2019
The choices are confusing. The Church is not necessary for salvation, but one is not a member of the Church until they get saved. The Church is not without error in this world, but the body of Christ spiritually, is without error.

Are you trying to catch people in error of their beliefs? Is that the purpose of the poll?
Why do you believe the Matthew 16:18 Church is not without error when JESUS BUILT THIS CHURCH?

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Why do you believe the Matthew 16:18 Church is not without error when JESUS BUILT THIS CHURCH?
Do you believe the members of His body stop sinning once saved? Do you believe His Church today is fulfilling the great commission? Please, what are you getting at?

Oct 24, 2019
Do you believe the members of His body stop sinning once saved? Do you believe His Church today is fulfilling the great commission? Please, what are you getting at?
Jesus built his Church without error because it is Spiritual. The Church of Jesus is continually fulfilling the great commission infallibly. The members of the infallible Church of Jesus do stop sinning once they have persevered unto the end.

Oct 24, 2019
Based on what you said you believe, You should have voted for the third option.
No, The Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus Built is Fallible & Not Necessary For Salvation, I'm a Member.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Jesus built his Church without error because it is Spiritual. The Church of Jesus is continually fulfilling the great commission infallibly. The members of the infallible Church of Jesus do stop sinning once they have persevered unto the end.
Are you a red letter believer? Just curious...