Do you remember the good old day when...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

It was exciting to go to a restaurant and have chicken served in a basket!

Oh it worked. A good old days thread to practice posting stuff!

A

AuntieAnt

Do you remember the good old days when... we knew how to navigate on this site?

This is me now:

M

Miri

Do you remember what it felt like to buy a brand new record and rush
home to play it on your record player. Ha ha

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
A Prawn Cocktail was considered to be Haute Cuisine

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
MacDonald was just a Scottish family name

A

AuntieAnt

Do you remember the good old days when...

.........you didn't think twice about "throwing your back out"? o_O :eek:

Holy cats, I carelessly hoisted a coffee table around on Friday and paid dearly for it the entire weekend. I never threw my back out before in my life! Ooooooh the excruciating pain. I guess when you're in your 60's you have to be more mindful of your muscles.

Never again will I haphazardly pick up a heavy object without bending my knees and lifting with my legs. Bless God I am doing 80% better today and stretching myself s-l-o-w-l-y back into form again. Yikes! Live and learn. :sneaky:(y)

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016

.........you didn't think twice about "throwing your back out"? o_O:eek:

Holy cats, I carelessly hoisted a coffee table around on Friday and paid dearly for it the entire weekend. I never threw my back out before in my life! Ooooooh the excruciating pain. I guess when you're in your 60's you have to be more mindful of your muscles.

Never again will I haphazardly pick up a heavy object without bending my knees and lifting with my legs. Bless God I am doing 80% better today and stretching myself s-l-o-w-l-y back into form again. Yikes! Live and learn. :sneaky:(y)

I bet that guy took all the beer out of the fridge before doing that. It would just be silly to "shake up" all that beer.

Not bad for an old man.... I don't think I could have done that even when I was young and stupid..

That actually kinda looks like Budman.... I want to be on his side in a bar fight....

M

Miri

.........you didn't think twice about "throwing your back out"? o_O:eek:

Oh it’s awful pulling your back, try ice and heat.

M

Miri

Do you remember the good old days before email and text when you actually
met up with people and spoke to them. Lol

Oh these gifs are good.

By the way I think I saw 4 kittens is that right?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It was exciting to go to a restaurant and have chicken served in a basket!

Oh it worked. A good old days thread to practice posting stuff!

I am surmising that is fried fish. Excellent choice. Need lemon wedges too and some tartar sauce though. I'm down with that bread too but it looks like the salad is Romaine lettuce and I'm more of an Iceberg type of guy.

A

AuntieAnt

Oh it’s awful pulling your back, try ice and heat.
Ice & heat didn't do much. And evidently I'm allergic to pain relievers now so I couldn't take Aleve or aspirin for pain. I just rested a lot, slept sitting up in a firm chair for 3 nights, and stretched a little at a time till I could function again. I also drank a lot of water & herbal tea with turmeric & cayenne pepper.

The best thing of all is that I was stuck in the house for 3 days with God and so we had a few serious pow-wows about thngs that were on my heart. And His.