Sure, when people make correct statements, I will agree. Iran (Persia) is specifically mentioned as a nation that will invade Israel. No one knows for sure who Gog and Magog are. I've heard Turkey, Germany and Russia as possibilities. We will find out. Erdogan is a yo-yo on Israel and Russia for that matter. Threats are not action.
Ezekiel 38: 10 & 11
"This is what the Lord GOD says: On that day, thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will devise an evil plan. You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will come against a tranquil people who dwell securely, all of them living without walls or bars or gates—"
If this referring to the last days attack on Israel (which I believe it is), then Israel will be living in a false sense of security. That is not the case now. The Abraham accords are a step in that direction, but there is a long way to go before Israel thinks it can relax.