Do you think Judge Kavanaugh is guilty or innocent? (anonymous POLL)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you think Judge Kavanaugh is guilty or innocent? (anonymous POLL)

• Innocent

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Guilty

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Here's the circus act....LOL Dems have seriously went off the deep end...

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
I don't care about arguments of rather he is guilty or not. I want to know what God is saying about this because His opinion is what really matters

Jan 27, 2015
Well, He was confirmed by the Senate.....did you all hear the circus of men and women as well as the left wing fools yelling like idiots while they were trying to read off the votes and confirm him.......the left has lost it's collective mind........

Yes I did, and I was shaking my head. It got to the point where I was saying, "the sergeant-at-arms will restore order in the gallery" at the same time, speed and cadence as Vice President Pence.

Dec 12, 2013
Yes I did, and I was shaking my head. It got to the point where I was saying, "the sergeant-at-arms will restore order in the gallery" at the same time, speed and cadence as Vice President Pence.
I am not left wing, a Dem and I do not think the Judge was guilty of the allegations....it was rather idiotic in my mind...was not going to change a thing and too be honest made them look like fools......

ANG44

Sep 25, 2018
Georgia
www.anteroresources.com
As an objective and inherently conservative christian person - I voted 'unsure.'

There simply is too much uncertainty involved with the limited available information. Based upon the lack of witnesses to substantiate the specific accusations - I am inclined to lean toward the montra for the US legal system which states that 'you are innocent - until proven guilty.'

The burden of proof is upon the accuser. While her story is compelling, does tug at your heart strings, and there does seem to suggest a need for further exploration - actual substantiating proof just has not been demonstrated (at this point anyway).

I do fear that this example (deliberate or otherwise) of untimely prompting and leveraging the vote of public opinion to influence legal due process - is both a slippery slope and not good for future fair and objective selection processes...

The biggest losers are the immediate families on both sides...
I watched some of his hearing on CSPAN. Time Magazine has the flip side.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I don't care about arguments of rather he is guilty or not. I want to know what God is saying about this because His opinion is what really matters
God has already told us what He wants in judges -- impartiality.

And from what is known about Judge Kavanaugh -- and his own testimony -- he is an independent and impartial judge who abides by the Constitution. That he has been appointed to the Supreme Court should be good news for Christians who desire to see justice administered at the highest levels.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
I got to thinking about this.....the Democratic party is considered the left.......well in the word of God it tells us that Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God........I am so thankful I associate with the RIGHT! :)

Sep 3, 2016
“15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sins: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established (as in courts of law presently, even an eyewitness account is often faulty; that’s the reason that two or more are demanded here, in order that the rights of individuals be protected).” Deuteronomy 19:15

Excerpt From
The Expositor's Study Bible
Jimmy Swaggart
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-expositors-study-bible/id399697870?mt=11
This material may be protected by copyright.

Now, as far as Judge Kavanaugh being a impartial judge, when Satan applied pressure to his flesh, he revealed from his heart that he will not be impartial.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Now, as far as Judge Kavanaugh being a impartial judge, when Satan applied pressure to his flesh, he revealed from his heart that he will not be impartial.
...and you know this, how? Are you basing this on his previous rulings as a judge? He has been a Supreme Court justice for less than a day and already you have passed judgement on him. I hope that you are not siding with those total loons in the visitor gallery in the Senate Chamber that were rudely disrupting the proceedings yesterday while the vote was being conducted.

Sep 3, 2016
...and you know this, how? Are you basing this on his previous rulings as a judge? He has been a Supreme Court justice for less than a day and already you have passed judgement on him. I hope that you are not siding with those total loons in the visitor gallery in the Senate Chamber that were rudely disrupting the proceedings yesterday while the vote was being conducted.
When God gives Satan permission to apply pressure to our flesh we see our impurities surface. There is mush more land in all born-again Believers to be possessed (Joshua 13:1-14).

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
“15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sins: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established (as in courts of law presently, even an eyewitness account is often faulty; that’s the reason that two or more are demanded here, in order that the rights of individuals be protected).” Deuteronomy 19:15

Excerpt From
Jimmy Swaggart
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-expositors-study-bible/id399697870?mt=11
This material may be protected by copyright.

Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins -- a key swing-vote whose dramatic floor speech on Friday assured Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court -- revealed on Sunday that she initially thought Kavanaugh "perhaps needed to withdraw" after she heard Christine Blasey Ford's "very compelling and painful" testimony.

But then, Collins said, "When [Kavanaugh] came back with a forceful denial, the anger and anguish he showed, and then the lack of corroboration, led me back to the fundamental issues to our legal system."

Mr Adams 10 MINUTE Summary of her speech
Senator_Susan_Collins_Best_Speech_Ever_ref:Real_Clear_Politics.html

Senator Collins 45 MINUTE Summary of her RATIONALIZATION of HER CRITICALLY IMPORTANT and BALANCED ASSESSMENT of the FULL Scenario & BIG Picture IMPLICATIONS (you may read as: her vote ensures the protection against Satan's applied pressure).
Senator Collins Full Speech

NOTE: it is not our place to judge Kavanaugh, and when we are left to make a decision based upon HIS RECORD there is absolutely NO indication of any history of BIAS or UNFAIR decision making abilities when it comes to the performance of his duties upon which he is now appointed...
God Bless

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Excerpt From
Jimmy Swaggart
Since Jimmy Swaggart has lost all credibility, why do you continue to parrot him? Surely you have your own convictions and beliefs. Why don't you simply state your own thoughts?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
When God gives Satan permission to apply pressure to our flesh we see our impurities surface. There is mush more land in all born-again Believers to be possessed (Joshua 13:1-14).
Seriously, I don't understand your response.