Do you want to know....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If someone likes you more than a friend, do you want him/her to tell you?

• Yes, because it will clear the air.

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Yes, because I might like them back.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • No, it will make things awkward if I don't like them back.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • No, I want to be the one to say something.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
So, I voted yes, because while it does cause problems, costs relationships, makes things awkward sometimes, and many other undesirable events...

On a scale of 'finding my life long partner by losing (X) amount of relationships ' and 'Finding (X) amount of relationships by losing the chance at a life long partner' ... I think I'd choose the first. Just sayin'

It is super messy, painful, hard, yada yada, etc though... but then...

Aug 2, 2009
I would want to know... so I can make a note of who needs glasses. :p

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
What if you're too much of a wimp (like me, lol) to tell them you really like them, especially if you don't know if they like you the same way too?

C

coby

If someone likes you more than a friend? Why or why not?

For those who need more context...
-It's someone you talk to on a regular basis
-It's someone who is close to your age
-It's someone you think is ok looking but you're not attracted to them physically

Well if I'm not attracted to him why would I need to know? Only if I like someone I want to know.

C

coby

What if you're too much of a wimp (like me, lol) to tell them you really like them, especially if you don't know if they like you the same way too?
Lol yes and what if they don't pick up hints?

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
its like this.. "Nooooooo, you ruined it! Why did you have to go and talk!" In short, I don't want them to say anything. Because it will do them little to no good. And I hope they don't expect me to say something. You should just assume its a lost cause. Its just good business. LOL :D Sometimes I crack myself up LOL

C

coby

Then you should listen to youtube videos of a 17 year old shy guy who tells you the secrets how you can see it hahahahahahaha. It's exactly the same behaviour I have. Lol I have this collegue. I posted something on his fb wall in september but no response. I felt like a creep and thought well okay he's not interested. Then in december he responded really nice. He had never seen it. I am so stupid. I hardly say a word to him irl but we had a conversation on fb chat. Someone had a tip: just pretend it's a girl. That way you talk easier. Hahahahahahaha