Do you wish all human can be saved?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
do I wish all could be saved?
Well yes I do.
However, there are people I have met, who shouldn't be allowed in the kingdom of God.
None should be allowed into the Kingdom. Entrance was paid by a price that we can’t truly know comprehend in this life. We can only accept what the Father has mercifully offered by His promise.

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
None should be allowed into the Kingdom. Entrance was paid by a price that we can’t truly comprehend in this life. We can only accept what the Father has mercifully offered by His promise.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Yes it does mean few are saved. Christ says the majority find destruction not life. Your Universalism is a false doctrine.
Yes,if missing one seems as few. You are the one who thinks can't be saved. Jesus said that he would rather save this one than save so much. He would rather save so much than save this one.

If you're not convinced, Pls study the Bible well. Don't be angry here.

If what I said makes you angry, I apologize to you.But I won't give in.

Dec 30, 2020
Pls answer yes or no.then quiet scripture.and your understanding about bible.
Matthew 5:37
King James Version
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Does God want everyone to be saved?

Does the Bible require loving your God with all your heart?

Do you wish all human can be saved?

If the Scripture says someone can't be saved So why someone had to be born in The world(It's not a question that has to be answered)

Does the Bible tell you to love your enemies? (Why does the Bible tell us to love your enemies?)

If someone quotes the Bible to tell you that some people can't be saved, why should still preach the Bible to everyone?(It's not a question that has to be answered)
When God created living things, He created them fully grown with the ability to procreate and with their offsprings having the same characteristics. When Adam and Eve ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they followed their own will and not God's. This propensity to follow one's will ( which is motivated by the heart) and not God's is handed down to all descendants of Adam and Eve. That is why we are all born in sin (sin nature). We are all headed towards the garbage heap as soon as we are born. The consequence of sin is death. That is God's justice since in God's perfect kingdom their can be no sin.
God knew in advance that He was going to implement a plan of redemption for his fallen creation that would include a perfect manifestation of His justice and a perfect expression of His love and mercy. The choices for God are: 1) Let justice prevail and all humans go to hell, or 2) all humans get saved, or 3) some humans get saved. If He doesn't save anyone, then He would be without mercy. If He saves everyone, then the perfect justice which He demands in His kingdom would be jeopardized. The only solution is for Him to save a few.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
When God created living things, He created them fully grown with the ability to procreate and with their offsprings having the same characteristics. When Adam and Eve ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they followed their own will and not God's. This propensity to follow one's will ( which is motivated by the heart) and not God's is handed down to all descendants of Adam and Eve. That is why we are all born in sin (sin nature). We are all headed towards the garbage heap as soon as we are born. The consequence of sin is death. That is God's justice since in God's perfect kingdom their can be no sin.
God knew in advance that He was going to implement a plan of redemption for his fallen creation that would include a perfect manifestation of His justice and a perfect expression of His love and mercy. The choices for God are: 1) Let justice prevail and all humans go to hell, or 2) all humans get saved, or 3) some humans get saved. If He doesn't save anyone, then He would be without mercy. If He saves everyone, then the perfect justice which He demands in His kingdom would be jeopardized. The only solution is for Him to save a few.
Your last part is more interesting. I like interesting souls.
You think God has three choices,
1) Let justice prevail and all humans go to hell
2) all humans get saved
3) some humans get saved.
and you think If He doesn't save anyone, then He would be without mercy. If He saves everyone, then the perfect justice which He demands in His kingdom would be jeopardized.

Then god pls allow me to say so,
Adam and Eve obeyed their own will to eat the tree of knowledge of good and evil.right?
Why didn't God force them only to eat the tree of life?so god is not a dictator,right?
Is it a dictator if God only saves some people and does not save others and Suppose God punishes the unsaved by force of power,why not force them to believe?If this counts as the perfect justice which He demands in His kingdom would be jeopardized.

The only solution is for Him to save all.
(sorry, I am just kidding.)

What I really mean is that sin does harm to people,what if all people will forgive all others sin,as a believer should forgive others who sin to you,right?
forgiveness is justice in god's kingdom.
in other words,
So for those who don't believe in God.Why should justice be done for them? They're all dead anyway,unsaved anyway. the justice of forgiveness should not be done for them,even any justice in god's kingdom.
Their grievances cannot be vindicated ,and they can't sue others for their crimes,when they sue others will falling from sky.
If this counts as the perfect justice which He demands in His kingdom would be jeopardized.

The only solution is for creator to save all.

Aug 14, 2019
However, there are people I have met, who shouldn't be allowed in the kingdom of God.
So true..they would find something to complain about and ruin it for everybody.😄

soberxp

May 3, 2018
UCA4J said:
do I wish all could be saved?
Well yes I do.
However, there are people I have met, who shouldn't be allowed in the kingdom of God. ?
you .... disagree ?
nope,The red X which I gave you not about disagree.
you answed yes I wish all could be saved.and you said I hope someone unsaved at The same time,something like this.......

yes is yes, no is no.
so your thought somehow Neither yes nor no

King James Version
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
nope,The red X which I gave you not about disagree.
you answed yes I wish all could be saved.and you said I hope someone unsaved at The same time,something like this.......

yes is yes, no is no.
so your thought somehow Neither yes nor no

King James Version
ok, but I did say "however".
Those people I have met are atheists, and would be welcome into the other place.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
ok, but I did say "however".
Those people I have met are atheists, and would be welcome into the other place.
Maybe you should think about it this way,Do they have any other charges besides not believing in God?What's the difference between us except that they don't believe in God?:oops:

If you find out they have other sins,Pls tell them.:giggle::whistle:

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020

notuptome

May 17, 2013
God does indeed desire that all men should come to repentance in Christ.

Not all men will come to Christ and they will choose to perish.

John 3:19-21 Jesus makes the reason simple that all might understand.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The way to destruction is wide and many will be destroyed. FEW will find the way to life.
The elect of God are so numerous that they can not be counted, as the sand in the seashore and the stars in the heavens.

There is the visible church and there is the invisible church.

The visible church are those that have been revealed the truths of Christ's doctrine, by the revelation of the Holy Ghost, who find the straight gate that leads to that abundant, peaceful and comforting life enjoyed as they sojourn here on earth. believing that Christ died for all of his elect and that they will live in heaven.

The invisible church are those, of God's elect, that go into the wide gate, who are teaching and preaching a false doctrine of eternal salvation for all mankind that leads to a destruction of fear and discomfort, while the live here on earth, however, they will live in heaven.

Ezek 10 harmonizes with this truth.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life,

Leading to destruction can also mean something else,For example, with hatred for the enemy, to destroy the enemy's life.
It seems that there are many Christians on the road to hatred,The road to destruction.Do you agree?

Don't we need to learn the way to save?should we more closer as Jesus Christ?

Does the Bible tell you to love your enemies? (Why does the Bible tell us to love your enemies?)
Refer to post #33.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
2 Peter 3:9
9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

It's not that God wants anyone to perish and he takes no pleasure when they do perish. However, he makes it a foregone conclusion that refusing to repent is tantamount to willful spiritual suicide.

Ezekiel 33:11
11Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
"the house of Israel" is not the whole nation of Israel. Rom 9:6. The house of Israel is Jacob/Israel, which is representative of God's elect, Rom 9:11. God changed Jacob's name to be no more called Jacob, but to be called Israel, Gen 33:28.

"The wicked" in Esek 33:11 is referring to the disobedient children of God. God has appointed a watchman over the house of Israel (God's elect people) to warn the disobedient to repent.

2 Pet 3:9 is conveying the same message from Peter; instructing "them that have obtained like precious faith" 2 Pet 1:1, even including himself in his warning, by using the word "usward", that God is longsuffering with them, not willing that any of them should lose their fellowship with him, by committing a sin (perish=death=separation), but that all of those that Peter was addressing would repent when they commit a sin.

If the scriptures do not harmonize, then we are misinterpreting them.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
In context. Destruction represents Hell. So no, we have no other interpretations. God wished all would be saved. But God also knows many will rebel. I as His creation could wish all day but it would be pointless. If God wished it and yet in scripture Hell is still very much a real place then it is God's will for salvation to be to those who believe in Christ.
But Dan 4:33 says that God has his way among the inhabitants of the earth and that no man can stay his hand. Do you think that the scriptures contradict themselves, with your theory that God wants to save all mankind, but man won't let him?

T

TheIndianGirl

How does the Great Commission mandate fit in with verses Matthew 7:13-14? Did Jesus-already pre determine most people will go to hell (and only few will go to heaven) in verses Matthew 7:13-14? With the Great Commission, the goal is that all will be saved, however do verses Matthew 7:13-14 already state that this goal will not be achieved?

Did Jesus say Matthew 7:13-14 before or after knowledge of his death (with came from God the Father)?

Mar 4, 2020
"the house of Israel" is not the whole nation of Israel. Rom 9:6. The house of Israel is Jacob/Israel, which is representative of God's elect, Rom 9:11. God changed Jacob's name to be no more called Jacob, but to be called Israel, Gen 33:28.

"The wicked" in Esek 33:11 is referring to the disobedient children of God. God has appointed a watchman over the house of Israel (God's elect people) to warn the disobedient to repent.

2 Pet 3:9 is conveying the same message from Peter; instructing "them that have obtained like precious faith" 2 Pet 1:1, even including himself in his warning, by using the word "usward", that God is longsuffering with them, not willing that any of them should lose their fellowship with him, by committing a sin (perish=death=separation), but that all of those that Peter was addressing would repent when they commit a sin.

If the scriptures do not harmonize, then we are misinterpreting them.
I am not seeing the scriptural disharmony that you are suggesting exists here. While Ezekiel 33:11 may have been contextually directed at a specific audience, it does not remain untrue for other groups. 2 Peter 3:9 clearly states that God's will is that none should perish and that all should come to repentance.

If we are harmonizing the scriptures then there are numerous references to God not being a respector of persons regardless of someone's status as a Jew or Gentile. Let's start with this one:

Romans 2:5-10
5But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; 6Who will render to every man according to his deeds: 7To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11For there is no respect of persons with God.

Dec 30, 2020
2) all humans get saved
and you think If He doesn't save anyone, then He would be without mercy. If He saves everyone, then the perfect justice which He demands in His kingdom would be jeopardized.

Adam and Eve obeyed their own will to eat the tree of knowledge of good and evil.right?
Why didn't God force them only to eat the tree of life?so god is not a dictator,right?
Is it a dictator if God only saves some people and does not save others and Suppose God punishes the unsaved by force of power,why not force them to believe?If this counts as the perfect justice which He demands in His kingdom would be jeopardized.

What I really mean is that sin does harm to people,what if all people will forgive all others sin,as a believer should forgive others who sin to you,right?
in other words,
So for those who don't believe in God.Why should justice be done for them? They're all dead anyway,unsaved anyway. the justice of forgiveness should not be done for them,even any justice in god's kingdom.
Their grievances cannot be vindicated ,and they can't sue others for their crimes,when they sue others will falling from sky.
If this counts as the perfect justice which He demands in His kingdom would be jeopardized.

2) all humans get saved

in other words,

Adam and Eve were created with a free will. With a free will comes responsibility in making choices. The tree of life apparently is for special beings who qualify to receive its fruit. Because they disobeyed, they no longer qualified and that is why they were kicked out of the garden of eden. Gen 3: 22-24