Does anyone else feel as though they will witness the End of Time?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
I believe if people would visit Israel, as I have, they may perceive it has no resemblance whatsoever to the first Israel. There are denominations, atheists, agnostics and otther.
While I was there the orthodox Jews would come out and stone the egged busses, that is the bus system there, for working on the Sabbath. They loved stoning folks. They also have the Knesset in place of the Temple with politicians running the country instead of a high priest.
If they ever get a high priest again, it will b e only if there is a temple, and that high priest will be the beast for the Israel you see on our maps is not the Israel of our Maker.
There is still a majority of Jewish in the diaspora. I say Jewish for they are not all of Israel.
God is not done with His work on Israel. Israel is where Jesus will return, just like when He left.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
You didn't hear about Israel being reborn in 1948?
No re-birth happened. Israel was there the whole time, they just got more support from the world. That 1948 generation has been gone a long time. It has nothing to do with prophecy or the great tribulation etc.

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
No re-birth happened. Israel was there the whole time, they just got more support from the world. That 1948 generation has been gone a long time. It has nothing to do with prophecy or the great tribulation etc.
"Creation of Israel, 1948"

"On May 14, 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. U.S. President Harry S. Truman recognized the new nation on the same day."

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/creation-israel

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
Yes. The signs the Lord spoke of in Matthew 24:4-14 are increasing in frequency and intensity. The stage is set for a significant conflict with Israel and Iranian proxy forces. The antichrist will soon be revealed in my view.
Many "Christians" will be caught "sleeping".

Revelation 12:9 (NKJV)
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
Ah, apparently Israel had never been a nation before since this is a NEW nation lol.
Israel is back to stay.

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
And why did your source say Israel was a new nation rather than an old nation restored?

Israel is back to stay.

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

S

SaltwaterGirl

For a long time I have had a strong intuition (I am now 40 years old) that I will not die a natural death. I can feel deep down that I will see Christ return and the tribulation. And as world events are evolving rapidly, that feeling is getting stronger and stronger.
Ah yes; no doubt we are living in the most exciting time that ever has been! ….for such a time as this!

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
And why did your source say Israel was a new nation rather than an old nation restored?
Maybe they don't believe the Bible? Perhaps you would like other sources that agree? Did you hear about the miraculous 1967 war when Israel mopped up several Arab Nations? God fights for Israel. That's where Jesus will return.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Maybe they don't believe the Bible? Perhaps you would like other sources that agree? Did you hear about the miraculous 1967 war when Israel mopped up several Arab Nations? God fights for Israel. That's where Jesus will return.

God does not fight for those who deny his Son.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
You didn't hear about Israel being reborn in 1948?
Does anyone see an Israel like the first Israel in the Middle Ease? If any do, they have a vivid and wild imagination.

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
Didn't you know that God is able to change hearts?

Ezekiel 11:17-20 (NKJV)
17 Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel." ' 18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. 19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
Does anyone see an Israel like the first Israel in the Middle Ease? If any do, they have a vivid and wild imagination.
Be patient. Wasn't God patient with you?

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
For a long time I have had a strong intuition (I am now 40 years old) that I will not die a natural death. I can feel deep down that I will see Christ return and the tribulation. And as world events are evolving rapidly, that feeling is getting stronger and stronger.
yes, i agree, Stronger and stronger are the signs and conditions for Jesus's return. soon and very soon, not sure how soon soon is, but life as it is can't continue much longer. i'm 40 too and hope He comes in the next 10 years.

S

SaltwaterGirl

Remember; there are good figs and bad figs. The promise was handed down through the good, true Israelite Jews who were pure blood sons of Judah.

Genesis 49:10

10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah,
Nor a lawgiver from between his feet,
Until Shiloh comes;
And to Him shall be the obedience of the people.

Psalm 89:3-4

3 “I have made a covenant with My chosen,
I have sworn to My servant David:
4 ‘Your seed I will establish forever,
And build up your throne to all generations.’ ” Selah

Jeremiah 33:17

17 “For thus says the Lord: ‘David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel;

Aug 5, 2021
So far, every generation has thought they were last but were wrong. One generation will it right though. Is it this one? Who knows.
Yes. The signs the Lord spoke of in Matthew 24:4-14 are increasing in frequency and intensity. The stage is set for a significant conflict with Israel and Iranian proxy forces. The antichrist will soon be revealed in my view.
The idea that we don’t know if this is the last generation is not likely in my view. Although I understand some who know the Bible well see my claim as unreasonable.

How could we still have more than a generation of signs from Matthew 24:4-14 before the time of the end? In theory, it is possible, but highly unlikely.

The fact that nations in 2021 across the globe are acting in unison and applying similar vaccine mandate policies that restrict movement and deny access to workplaces give us a clue that world government is not far off. Even Vatican City recently enacted a green pass requirement to enter and work at the small city-state.

America continues to experience rapid economic and spiritual decay and has been taken over by a communistic government. We received a record tying number of hurricanes in 2020 along with wildfires and severe flooding this year. The Supreme Court has now twice declined to block a COVID-19 mandate. Yahweh’s righteous judgements against the nations of the world are increasing in intensity. The volcano on La Palma coupled with a seismic event could easily generate a tsunami of significant size.

NATO engaged in massive war drills this past summer in the Black Sea. Nations such as China and Russia have engaged in similar drills this year. Chinese planes have recently flown through Taiwan’s airspace.

All that is needed is for a final world conflict to occur. There are different scenarios that could trigger this. The situation with China and Taiwan is one possible way a large war could begin.

The psychopaths XI Jinping and Vladimir Putin certainly would love to seize the opportunity to strike America given the right scenario.

A new global order will be established after the war, with the antichrist at its head. I’ve spent a good amount of time studying history/eschatology and I see this global conflict beginning by the end of 2021. I know most will disagree with that statement, but I don’t make it lightly. Time will either prove me right or wrong.

I know some Christians will agree to disagree with the idea we are the final generation. May the Lord continue to bless them as we continue our walk with Jesus.

Oct 5, 2021
The one thing that wears out some Christians is the idea that every generation thought they would see Christ return,these things have been said over and over again but the good part of it I’ve not been in those generations and I strongly believe if am to live for more 45 years,am sure I will see the Lord’s return!!!

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
FEEL you "will witness the end time"?:
a strong intuition (I am now 40 years old)
Yes. The signs the Lord spoke of in Matthew 24:4-14 are increasing
Precious friends, we MAY WELL BE {since IMMINENT = Could Happen at
ANY moment,
Correct?} in the END Time of God's Dispensation Of GRACE,
Which Will Be Ended By
our Great GRACE Departure To Heaven! Amen?

(1) Should I be expecting This {aka rapture}, even as Paul Expected It in his DAY,
saying: "...then WE which are alive and remain Shall Be CAUGHT UP..." (1 Th 4:17)?

(2) Is it Scriptural that I should be "living by feelings and intuition," saying "I
KNOW this is it," I CAN SEE the "signs" Everywhere? What Saith The Scripture?:

............................ "(...we walk BY faith, NOT by sight:...)," Correct?

(3) Should I not simply obey God, By faith, and be "looking, watching, And
Patiently waiting" for The Great God And Saviour, JESUS CHRIST, Exactly AS
CHRIST, From Heaven, Directed Paul to tell us?

(2 Thessalonians 2:1; Romans 8:18-19; Romans 8:23; Romans 8:25; 1 Corinthians 1:7; Ephesians 6:12-18; Philippians 3:20; Colossians 4:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:5-11; Titus 2:13)

Conclusion: the alternative would be to "live BY SIGHT," experience, emotions,
intuitions, looking for "signs" {Which Denies "Imminency," Correct?}, etc. :cry:

(2 Timothy 2:15; Romans 16:25; Ephesians 1:3-9; Ephesians 3:9 =
Grace/Mystery fellowship {Romans – Philemon}, For ALL, today?)

Please Be Richly Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, and Edified!
God’s Simple Will!

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
^ @GRACE_ambassador , yeah that's one of the reasons why I wrote in my Post #14 of this thread, about "time studies"...
(i.e. "time-related prophecies" in Scripture)...

...not only with regard to the phrases "after TWO days" and "IN the THIRD day" (Hosea 5:14-6:3), but also along the lines of what I'd put in an old post, at link:

Post #151 - https://christianchat.com/threads/wake-up-church-the-time-has-come.196183/post-4436995

[which I see as time/timing indicators, not "signs" (biblically-defined "signs" which only take place FOLLOWING "our Rapture"--that is, not intended FOR US)]

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
what if when each of us passes away however that happens we see things we didn’t see in the flesh ?

what if as we transfer from the flesh to spirit on our last day we start to see in spirit ? Just a thought