Does anyone have the gift of interpreting dreams?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
search the Bible, I know it said that muddy waters was troubles or something to that effect, just put in the keyword search , wasn't Daniel one that could interpret dreams, and someone else too.
there are books out there on dreams and what they mean, actually my friend had 2 books, check the library...
I heard someone once say dreams were our fears....well, I dreamed of carrying a baby last night and then gave it back to my son....so sure it wasn't me going to have one, I am not married and gone past that stage in life, could be he may have one, or just that I miss my grandkids

The baby you were carrying was your son. When you gave it back to him, you were letting go and acknowledging that he is an adult and it is time he takes care of himself.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
i was dreaming of fish non stop for more than a year, i would be walking in a town, look in a barn and then there would be this giant fish in there, sometimes i would be walking in a giant valley, come to a pond with clear water and you could see all the fish. they stopped about 8 months back.
Your dream sounds like you’re a traveling evangelist - a fisher of men. God was showing you where to go - where the fish/people were that you were to witness to and catch for the kingdom of God.

Jan7777777

Oct 19, 2018
The baby you were carrying was your son. When you gave it back to him, you were letting go and acknowledging that he is an adult and it is time he takes care of himself.
my son has took care of himself since he was 17, hes very independent and I don't intrude in his life, I only text him when he text me, I cant visit him now that I care for my 90 year old mom...so he comes in once a year, with the grandkids. he works for Microsoft, so hes so busy, he doesn't need me to tie up his time. but the dream does sound like your interpretation would go with it, only I let go years ago, I told him I will never interfer in his life, just don't forget to worship God.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Where I live in Clearwater, Florida doesn't really allow for setting up a garden. Maybe a couple pots of tomatoes but that's about it. Actually, I really don't have a lot of time to allow for the planting, upkeep, and harvesting of a garden. Cheaper to just buy produce at the store. Time is money also.
Thats sad because most store food is processed junk and stale. By the time it gets to the store its lost all its vitamins. The whole industrial food distribution system makes for rotten teeth. I watched this documentary about sugar, this australian guy went to america, home of coca cola, and he found this teenage boy who drank mountain dew every day and his teeth were rotten. He was only 17. Yet weird thing is he said he still drinks mountain dew cos he loves it. It wouldnt occur to him to drink water?!

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Just to be clear I was referring to how some people on this site behave.

I was not commenting on the accuracy of attributing experiences to the supernatural.
I do agree but being on this site long enough you start to get a bit wary of new blood tbh not the best thing of course but sooo many atheists and trolls I've been duped many times myself. It's like any platform online.

Feb 28, 2016
Where I live in Clearwater, Florida doesn't really allow for setting up a garden. Maybe a couple pots of tomatoes but that's about it. Actually, I really don't have a lot of time to allow for the planting, upkeep, and harvesting of a garden. Cheaper to just buy produce at the store. Time is money also.
=================================================================================
Tour and better half,
you can buy a 'kit' for growing tomatoes, they cost about $35-45$$ - one can grow enough to share with all of your neighbors -
'small $ investment, big share!!! :):)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
=================================================================================
Tour and better half,
you can buy a 'kit' for growing tomatoes, they cost about $35-45$$ - one can grow enough to share with all of your neighbors -
'small $ investment, big share!!! :):)
But, don’t you have to protect tomato plants from birds and animals? That’s an additional cost and maintenance. :unsure:

I do enjoy homegrown tomatoes! :)(y)

Feb 28, 2016
But, don’t you have to protect tomato plants from birds and animals? That’s an additional cost and maintenance. :unsure:

==============================================
you must be a newbie - it's all about the heart of the 'soil' sweetheart, - how much 'heart' u put into it'...
if your heart is pure, then so is the soil and so is the increase,,,,,

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
==============================================
you must be a newbie - it's all about the heart of the 'soil' sweetheart, - how much 'heart' u put into it'...
if your heart is pure, then so is the soil and so is the increase,,,,,
Hmmm......:unsure: Do I need to plant “heartichokes” with my tomato seeds? Lol! :LOL: Just kidding. :giggle:

I’m intrigued.....do describe the soil to plant tomatoes in.......:)(y)

Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm......:unsure: Do I need to plant “heartichokes” with my tomato seeds? Lol! :LOL: Just kidding. :giggle:

I’m intrigued.....do describe the soil to plant tomatoes in.......:)(y)
=====================================
the HEART of The Soil is The Holy Spirit, the tomatoes are part of the vitamins that make u grow/heal!!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Before we were married my wife attempted to grow tomato's on the upstairs balcony. It didn't turn out too good as there was only a single tomato. She anxiously was looking forward to eating it. On the day she was going to pick the tomato it was gone. A squirrel had stolen it and could be seen munching on it.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Before we were married my wife attempted to grow tomato's on the upstairs balcony. It didn't turn out too good as there was only a single tomato. She anxiously was looking forward to eating it. On the day she was going to pick the tomato it was gone. A squirrel had stolen it and could be seen munching on it.
was Bulwinkle there?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I don't know if it is a dream from God or not but assuming it is maybe he is warning you of something. Sometimes I have dreams of things happening and then they end up actually happening. Not meaning to joke but do you do anything that might be bad for your teeth and gums? it may be a warning of what will happen if you don't stop. But also we have to take into consideration the nature of dreams and how our minds work with them. Aside from eating something that can affect dreams if you are very hygienic especially with brushing your teeth you may have a fear that is making you have these kinds of dreams.

J

jaybird88

Your dream sounds like you’re a traveling evangelist - a fisher of men. God was showing you where to go - where the fish/people were that you were to witness to and catch for the kingdom of God.
i dont think im the best traveling evangelist, my thoughts are always to far into left field. my papaw was a really good one, never went anywhere without an extra bible.

speaking of fish, you ever notice how often fish, and bodies of water are mentioned in the ministry of Jesus? every other page you will find them either fishing, out in a boat, in a river, shore of a lake, eating fish, etc yet there is not a lot of water in that part of the world. Christian symbol - the fish. whats the connection?

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Since the bible sais "God shall break the teeth of the ungodly, (I have no teeth by the way) I would take it as a warning to live a godly life. We are slow learners apart from being filled with the Holy spirit. It also makes sense that our childhood is living in vain for ourselves and we all lose our first set of teeth. Good Speed on the Journey, the time is short.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
"One thing is needful and Marie has chosen that good part that will not be taken from her.
One thing: otherwise divided between achievements and Grace. Marie Magdalene expressed her appreciation, waiting on the Lord. Her heart poured out to Him in thankfulness, a fragrance of admiration worship and encouragement on His Journey to the cross. Those exercised in Godliness comprehend this One thing, as the influence Grace to persevere through uncertain times and be renewed. "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but One thing, forgetting what lies behind and reaching forth, I press toward the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as are going on to perfection be like minded." Not mindful of God as we should, we suffer delusions of understanding and affections against us and Faith alone for us. "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.” Getting past ourselves is by the Holy Spirit, "Perfect Love delivers us from all fears." Don’t take things in your hands again: Don't give in to your fears. "Many are they that rise up against me… but You O Lord Are a Shield for me... I laid me down and slept, I awaked for the Lord sustained me." Carried by His Spirit with inner peace, like an eagle soaring effortlessly, suspended and fixed in God. He embraces with Love and welcomes us to eat at His table that we may have strength to endure, most necessary for a soldier in unknown territory daily faced with trouble and danger. “You set a table before me in the presence of my enemies."

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Jul 23, 2018