Anyone familiar w/ the apps Stash, Invest, and Robinhood?
I'm starting to get into stocks and investing but, am a little confused and reading on some material online has also confused me. I've invested in 4 different things on Stash already but i feel like in order to see any results, i'm going to have to invest over $1000+ in each account.
Can anyone shed some light into these apps or give me some stocks/investing tips? I'm a newbie and could use some help.
I'm starting to get into stocks and investing but, am a little confused and reading on some material online has also confused me. I've invested in 4 different things on Stash already but i feel like in order to see any results, i'm going to have to invest over $1000+ in each account.
Can anyone shed some light into these apps or give me some stocks/investing tips? I'm a newbie and could use some help.