D
didymos
Guest
Though i can't help but wonder why you would join a Christian site and your first post is asking if a secular actress has a religion or not.
Probably her last too
Though i can't help but wonder why you would join a Christian site and your first post is asking if a secular actress has a religion or not.
No, it's not at all obvious. It's obvious she's a fan of Poelher, yes, i get that. But not obvious why she would choose to come to this site and ask such a thing.
I believe Amy was at one time a Catholic, but I don't think she adheres to all of the RCC beliefs.
Now this OP has me wondering how many members (if any) on this site are famous people under assumed names.![]()
Well, while we're on a roll and it looks as though poehlerfan isn't coming back...
I used to live in the same town as Bruce Willis and my friend graduated with him at Penns Grove H.S.![]()
i went to high school (and to Paris) with Dave Pierce.
you know, the guy who played Frasier's brother?
someday i might post a pic of Dave and me looking at gargoyles from atop Notre-Dame de Paris.
well...maybe not. Mikey would most likely point out there's no difference between me and a gargoyle.
OK.....I will share mine.Sure Reborn, that counts!
I met Jamie Farr (Max Klinger from M.A.S.H.) at a mall in Toledo, OH. rofl!!![]()
What was he like, psychomom? I used to love "Frasier"...
OK.....I will share mine.
My BIL does camera work here in Vegas. Movies, TV, Reality.
For kicks, I will do Freelance PA work for him.
Its amazing how 'human' celebs really are, up close?
Some even smell weird.
Local celebs/magicians, are the most arrogant though......worked with David Cooperfield on /Amazing Race. (Jerk)
Criss Angel (I won't say)
I live down the street from Penn Jillette /from Penn and Teller. (Mean....and tall)
Ellie's story is cooler though.
I liked Frasier....a lot.
i went to high school (and to Paris) with Dave Pierce.
you know, the guy who played Frasier's brother?
someday i might post a pic of Dave and me looking at gargoyles from atop Notre-Dame de Paris.
well...maybe not. Mikey would most likely point out there's no difference between me and a gargoyle.
i went to high school (and to Paris) with Dave Pierce.
you know, the guy who played Frasier's brother?
someday i might post a pic of Dave and me looking at gargoyles from atop Notre-Dame de Paris.
well...maybe not. Mikey would most likely point out there's no difference between me and a gargoyle.
I would never say that Ellie.
Funny thing about all of this, is Ive met Amy Poehler.....for like, 10 seconds.
.....thats why I replied to this thread.....at first.
I'd rather have met Michael J Fox though.....you're lucky.....he travels through time and stuff, ya know?
for a short time, we rented a house in CT down the street from Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick.
Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan lived 'around the corner'.
decent neighbors. haha
(seriously, the few times we met them they were quite nice)
Was David as funny in real life as he is on Frazier? I totally love that show!!![]()
i had to ask my kids who Amy Poelher is....
but yeah, when this thing hits 88 mph.....![]()