Happens a lot, we seek Him in those times and he promises to draw near to us when we draw near to him, if we would STAY there, He can do much through us.
oh wow I had no idea you were a prophetic dreamer I am as well though lately I haven't had as many of them.i am a prolific dreamer, often when i awake, i am amazed at the colors and detail -
over our many years together, hub and i have several times dreamed the same dream,
at the same time frame...
If your talking about papas dream forum or something like that I was banned from it a long time ago because I disagreed with the owners interpretation of a dream I hadis it ok for me to say that there is another website and forum, that is dedicated to dream interpretation ?
i am a member of that forum ..
not that there is anything wrong with this forum, because there isn't.
I wish I understood the meaning of it I asked lafftur but she hasn't replied yet she is amazing at interpretationwow what an amazing dream
I particualarly like the contrast between the lions roar and the trumpet sound. So symbolic.
Ask the lord, that is how we are instructed to seek His interpretation.
Asked him several times but more often than not he replies through others, I don't have the gift of dream interpretation which is why I rely on those who do, it's kind of like how tongues work you need an interpreter for it
Your prayer language is between you and the Father, no interpretation needed, he already knows the words He is giving you to pray.
Interpretation isn't a separate gift, the gift of Holy Spirit is the only gift, we need only grow in it.
I thought mabe you already understood since it was your dream...I wish I understood the meaning of it I asked lafftur but she hasn't replied yet she is amazing at interpretation