How long ago was this?I didn't opened it but I think because that seal which was red wasn't ready to opened.
I think the scroll is a calling and the seal is only to opened when that time comes
Can you remember?
How long ago was this?I didn't opened it but I think because that seal which was red wasn't ready to opened.
I think the scroll is a calling and the seal is only to opened when that time comes
it was in my first year of being saved so eight years ago that number seems to be in my life a lot lately I study biblical numerology and if you didn't didn't know eight is the number that represents new life new beginnings and the true ressurection of man, I just turned thirty december 20th and that number is when priests began their ministry you were officially fully grown at thirty in those days you were trained for your ministry until thirty then you began your work this is why Jesus started his at thirtyHow long ago was this?
Can you remember?
it was in my first year of being saved so eight years ago that number seems to be in my life a lot lately I study biblical numerology and if you didn't didn't know eight is the number that represents new life new beginnings and the true ressurection of man, I just turned thirty december 20th and that number is when priests began their ministry you were officially fully grown at thirty in those days you were trained for your ministry until thirty then you began your work this is why Jesus started his at thirty
This vision I had has been on my mind for a while now and I wonder if my turning thirty and the number eight being in my life so often as well as that vision have a connection
Yes 2012 was when the mayan calendar ended and everyone was ina frenzy but even then I knew it was a load of nonesense, however I have been wondering something about that year and the calendar, the mayan calendar accurately predectided every date everything was going to happen but not 2012 but I was wondering what if in fact they weren't wrong we just diddn't read it correctly? In coding in scripture and especially one of the favorite tactics of the enemy anagram is a common practice hiding a secret8 years ago,I'm scared. cuz 8 years ago was 2012,The day end of The world in maya.God made a big joke,That year should be your lucky year。Of course, 2012 marks a new beginning in the Mayan calendar,It's also a new beginning for you, born again.It also means a lot to me.2008.10.10,that day I saw Jesus coming in clouds with some angles.I found out later that day was Friday,the passion of the christ was friday,so called good Friday.
2012 is four years later,At that time, I always thought that people in those four years were not worthy of entering the kingdom of heaven,
In God's eyes, one year is ten years,
So four years is forty years,
The Bible says that the people of that generation have been testing us for forty years and will never enter the kingdom of heaven.Isn't 2012 the end of the world to me?
Of course, 2012 marks a new beginning in the Mayan calendar,So I changed my mind,Maybe people is not that bad.
Gradually, I found that many of the previous understanding of the Bible are very naive.
The reason why I changed so much,cuz I found 2008.10.10 is The second coming of Jesus,He did not come for sin, but for salvation.You can find all the 10 chapters and 10 verses in the New Testament,you will understand well.
Unfortunately, when I told people that Jesus had come,They didn't believe me.
I felt bad and sad a long time.Like you said, there's no one to Pour out my feeling.
I thought maybe no one could understanding My situation.
If there are so many coincidences, it's not a coincidence,It's a miracle.
I thought I was well prepared, but when I faced the problem, I found that nothing was better.I can't handle it.I asked god
Why did you let me see it,Doesn't the Bible say that everyone can see it that day?
were you kidding me?Or is it a trial?
People says I see the power of Satan,but I know it's not.2000 years ago before 2008 years, you were 8 years old.
8 meaning a lot now.
so be it
Amen.
We aren't in the last days yet but it is very close I am very happy for you that everything is fine in china but just becareful to not be caught unaware sodom never saw what was coming in the days of noah they were all living and enjoying life not seeing the flood that was warned about over and over againDeuteronomy 33:19
New International Version
19 They will summon peoples to the mountain
and there offer the sacrifices of the righteous;
they will feast on the abundance of the seas,
on the treasures hidden in the sand.
Are you awake?I don't know.
The treasure is in front of us, only needs
awakening.
For the current situation, I know a lot of things have happened in America. But in China, everything is as usual,
COVID-19 is like it never happened.
People say it's the last day,I don't think so,that is not end of days.
last can be mean last time,you should know last time of The day Jesus on The cross, and last day Jesus appeared in the clouds with a Hugh cross.(second coming)
last day Jesus dead on The cross(We dead with Christ)
last day Jesus resurrection on the cross(We resurrection together with Christ)
last is pun word.
Of course, it's not the time of our resurrection,But the meaning.
2012 is just what I think it means, just in my opinion.It's nothing special for others.
Focus on Jesus Christ.
I had this astounding dream last night and knew it had to be shared
I was in a place that seemed to resemble some kind of magical forest the beauty of this place was absolutely insane everything was rich in color and life every blade of grass was a beautiful aray of gold and crimson the trees were a magenta color there was a sense of unearthly serenity in the air it was a deep and powerful feeling of magical beauty wonder and you felt so safe and warm and you feel like a small child again wanting to laugh and play in this place forever I mean you don't even recall being on this earth no sense of any kind of painful experience or loss it was as if you had been here the entire time
there were creatures here made entirely out of the star constellations yet they were as real and solid as you and me they all werte happy to see me overjoyed even and I spent what felt like years there but in reality if I were to time it in our understanding of time it might be five minutes then a stag appeared made entirely out of golden fire but your drawn to this fire it is so warm and comforting you just want to reach out and touch this stag made of fire desperately I couldn't explain why I so desperately wanted to touch it
The stag didn't say a word but I knew I was to follow it I was lead to a new area of the forest that leade to a mountainous area we followed a trail and was eventually lead to a giant waterfall made entirely out of wine three golden glasses stood on a stone in front of the waterfall and each one was filled to the brim with this wine the stag motioned me to drink from one of them but I knew only one was for me and the other two were for people who had yet to come to this place I chose the one in the middle and looked to the stag for reassurance it was mine and it just nodded at me I drank the wine and suddenly was experiencing a feeling of immense amount of the holy spirit
Describing the sensation and feeling of him filling me to the brim every cell every atom inside me immensely drunk in him is quite frankly a pitiful description compared to what I was feeling and I suddenly was able to speak every word every verse every part of scripture that I had ever read and even not read like I was just given the words
The difference though is that every verse was filled with power like you know how witches use spells with their words? it was like that but it was scripture and depending on what verse was used had a different effect and power to it like a rainbow of colors some verse were like red they had power to make demons and every other kind of darkness to sumbit without question or how yellow had the power to fill others with absolute childlike joy or how green had the ability to give life and make fruits of the spirit spring forth without limit at least this is the best way I can describe it
It was strange but it is like I was me but I wasn't me I didn't just know the word of God I became the word of God not like how Jesus is the word of God but like a perfect union or fusion I was suddenly understanding deep secrets of God and of the scriptures unmatched by any bible scholar or student of the scriptures there was no man or person who could win any argument eeven the athiests or scientists they all would be at a loss of words if they even attempted to try to like how Jesus refuted the phaisees
This was when the dream ended
Normally mine are in real life as well I don't get dreams very often but when I do they appear to be of great importance most of them seem to be very prophetic as well. I don't know if I told this one yet or not but it happened a few days ago, see like you I am always a little depressed but my main issue is my struggle with seeing myself as he does I am constantly worried about my sins and have to metally keep myself from viewing myself as a disgusting filthy wormIt's amazing, isn't it.
I've had different experiences,But not in a dream.
Maybe it's because I believe more in real life experience.
Once, I suddenly felt my body was light,No worries,very happy, relaxed feeling.(Usually I feel a little depressed.)
I felt like I'm out of the world,It's like being in heaven.But I know that's not how it feels to belong to the world.The mood is very calm,feeling as cold in blood.
I can't keep that feeling for a while.