Does everyone believe we're in the last days?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I'm admittedly weak on Revelations but I do know the verse that warn what things will be like in the last days and it looks that way to me now. In fact I've been kind of on edge, thinking that something was going to happen soon. I'm wondering if the coronavirus scam is the means to implement the New World Order? I've been reading that it is. What do others here believe?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
1 Peter 1:20-21 (NASB) says, "For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

Hebrews 1:2 says, "but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe."

These two put the "last days" in the middle of the first century. Ponder on that, and don't fear what man can do to you. Trust fully in Jesus Christ and His ability to keep you safe in Him. :)

John146

Jan 13, 2016
I'm admittedly weak on Revelations but I do know the verse that warn what things will be like in the last days and it looks that way to me now. In fact I've been kind of on edge, thinking that something was going to happen soon. I'm wondering if the coronavirus scam is the means to implement the New World Order? I've been reading that it is. What do others here believe?
Yes, I’d say so...

2 Timothy 2
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

D

DWR

There is tribulation coming like has never been. That is what Jesus said.

What is of the most importance is for you to be right with God.
Be where He wants you to be and doing what He wants you to do.

He said to flee from evil.
If you live in an place that is filled with evil, leave. Even if you have to walk.

It is coming. Be prepared physically, mentally, and most of all spiritually.
Pray and trust God.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
We have been in the last days for the last couple of thousand years...

Jun 11, 2020
Most of the prophecy about the "last days" is given for Israel. The Church is supposed to live by faith, so very little is given. But what is given is three things - none of them in Revelation
  1. Matthew 24:37-38, Luke 17:26-27; The "days as the days of Noah". That is, increase in violence, wars, and an increase in seeking and teaching of sex with aliens (angels)
  2. Luke 17:28-29; The "days as the days of Lot". That is, a rapid increase in homosexuality
  3. The Parable of the Fig Tree in Matthew 24:32-33. Many think that this was the establishment of Israel as a Nation in 1948. It is not. In Parable Fig Leaves are a "Garment" (Gen.3:7). And a garment in Parable is ones WORKS (e.g. Rev-19:8). Thus the leaves of Judah are WORKS OF LAW. The center of the Law of Moses was the Temple at Jerusalem. Without a Temple the Law cannot be kept (Deut.12:5, 11, 21, 14:23-24, 16:2, etc. etc.). So the Parable of the Fig Tree is only accomplished when a third Temple stands in Jerusalem.
What you don't need to pay attention to is all the so-called prophets in the Church (and YouTube). A prophet in the Church does not primarily tell the future, seeing as the Church must live by faith. 1st Corinthians 14:3 defines a Church prophet; "But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort."

Jul 20, 2019
yes we are, something I was praying about and talking about to the lord last night. Prepare yourselves, this is just the birth pains. Its only going to get worse from here. There is no corona virus pandemic its a tool to destroy the world economy, and destabilise mankind. Then the new world order will appear. In the interim, place your foundations where no man can destroy it. Forget about the world, its over.

S

Scribe

God is calling us to Awaken and follow Christ to preach the Gospel throughout the world. Even if this is not a judgment of the scale of the plagues that will be released from the seals, trumpets, bowls, of Revelation it is the "Last Days" for those who are dying every day in ICU.

The church needs to AWAKE to our call to Go into All the World and Preach the Gospel:

12And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

I hear the voice of the Spirit calling us to Arise, and shake off the dust of indifference and Sit down in our rightful seat of authority and proclaim this Gospel of the Kingdom in the ears of a world gone mad with their own angry search for meaning in life.

If these movements feel so much passion and zeal for shouting their cause in the streets, how much more should the church AWAKE to the call they are ordained to SHOUT FROM THE HOUSETOPS, and they should be doing an even LOUDER job of PREACHING THIS GOSPEL!!!

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Every leader is the antichrist. Every war is Armageddon. Every sickness is a lie. Over and over the claims rain down. For decades now its been taught "any minute now". And all of this does nothing but to cloud the waters.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I've not lived that long but I will say in maybe the past 20 years or so as it appears things are ramping toward darker and darker precipice, that it isn't impossible. A day is like unto a thousand years to God. And a thousand years like unto a day.
Remembering the prophecy books in God's word, and the Revelation at the end, maybe the better way to look at this world is in two parts?
We're not party to it nor to what fate awaits.
And, when God promised, prophesied, what would happen even in the future, pretty much all we're able to do is go along for the ride without worrying about being impacted by the brake when it all ends.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Most believers do yes and there is a good reason for it.
Those who have studied bible prophecy have always watched the signs and many have seen signs in the past but the evidence in this day where we see this chaos and turmoil like this is overwhelming.
Sadly it will onlt get worse I truly believe we are at the brink of the book of revelation playing out full swing, I always watched and studied bible prophecy but now I am actually feeling inside the closeness of it all.

Many in the church are feeling that same thing in fact, others don't feel anything but know the signs and what scripture says of it we are encouraged actually to watch and know the signs as to be prepared

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
I believe we should take it a step at a time, my older brother, thinks this way and is limiting himself from doing well in his life because he thinks Jesus will come anytime soon. Its a half truth, Jesus will come anytime soon but at the same time we should remain devoted to Jesus at the same time focus on doing well and achieving our goals and witnessing.