B
Foreknowledge of what? but to answer your question I would say yes The Bible verse "I will remember their sins no more" appears in Jeremiah 31:34 and Hebrews 8:12. It's part of a promise made in the new covenant, which was fulfilled in Jesus Christ
Woah!!Foreknowledge of what? but to answer your question I would say yes The Bible verse "I will remember their sins no more" appears in Jeremiah 31:34 and Hebrews 8:12. It's part of a promise made in the new covenant, which was fulfilled in Jesus Christ
so he has the ability to forget things as if they never happened therefore he clearly can limit his knowledge of things.
With no offense intended, this strikes me as irrelevant and worthless speculation.
by definition yes it is the same thing but he also doesn't work like we do. we get lets say data or information our brains recieve this because we didn't know it before the data is new to us. with God however the data and information was already there it isn't new to him he had this information already. but just like how you can delete certain data he also can delete information in order to make room for our willingness to change.I think the question that needs to be asked first is ... "is foreknowledge the same as omniscience or is it only a part of God's omniscience?"
Iow is foreknowledge purely data input or is it relational?
Thinking of Christ's statement in Matthew ...
Matthew 7:23
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Certainly He does as God the Son per MT 24:36).
if you look up the definition it says it is the same thing.Based on what?
if you look up the definition it says it is the same thing.
I just google it and all the definitions say the same thing. but no it is not like that he says he never knew them as a way of saying depart from me because they never knew him and so he saying he never knew them not because he is lacking information but because they were not his own and never knew him so therefore he never knew them it is an insult of sortsWhere are you looking?
Jesus said He didn't know some people in Matt.7:23. Does that mean He had no information on those people?