D
doll
Guest
I was just looking up to see if anywhere in the bible it says to celebrate Jesus and his birthday...
Well nothing is there. And of course no one knows when his birthday really was. So many things about Christmas is pagan. Personally I do not like how commercialized the holiday has become. I do think its a good excuse for family to gather and be close,which I am sure Jesus approves. There are good things about Christmas, but also there can be bad things as well. Not saying Santa is evil but is he being celebrated more than Christ? I think so.
How would Jesus want us to celebrate his birthday?
Would he want us to?
I am new to Christ , I want this year to be different and meaningful for my family as Christians.
Well nothing is there. And of course no one knows when his birthday really was. So many things about Christmas is pagan. Personally I do not like how commercialized the holiday has become. I do think its a good excuse for family to gather and be close,which I am sure Jesus approves. There are good things about Christmas, but also there can be bad things as well. Not saying Santa is evil but is he being celebrated more than Christ? I think so.
How would Jesus want us to celebrate his birthday?
Would he want us to?
I am new to Christ , I want this year to be different and meaningful for my family as Christians.