Does Ilhan Omar's "anti-Semitism" pose a grave danger to Democrats?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seasrekeyed

Information, misinformation, disinformation, damage control....takes years to sift through it all.

but you did all that and beat the experts and we should listen to you

and that is a resounding LOL if ever there was one

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
So we're ripping up the OT, Romans 9 and 11. Anything else?? smh Like I said replacement theology is false doctrine.
Replacement theology is a bogeyman created by the dispensationalists - what was replaced was the old covenant nation with the new consisting of both Israelites and Gentiles.

1 Pet 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Which comports precisely with what Isaiah said would happen:

Isa 65:15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

K

kaylagrl

exactly

replacement theology

but hyper preterists take that to the nth degree

as you can see from the posts, not only do they think God is done with all Jews they also believe there are NO MORE Jews

Right the Jews get all the curses, church gets all the blessings. The pogroms,exiles and Holocaust all because satan got a foothold in the church with a false theology.

7seasrekeyed

Prof. Shaul Stampfer is the Rabbi Edward Sandrow Professor of Soviet and East European Jewry, in the department of the History of the Jewish People at the Hebrew University's Mandel Institute of Jewish Studies.

To say a "study" by a history proffessor is comparable with genetic research is somewhat bogus.

:rolleyes:

and are all the other 1000's of articles refuting the sources in this thread also bogus?

you have a very narrow conception of study if you actually think studies are not conducted to find what is already believed

that may go both ways, but it certainly does not annihilate all Jews which according to you, God has got rid of anyway

convenient way to think I guess

first off, God divorces the Jews and turns His back on them. but He sends their Messiah anyway and so that excuses His doing what He said He would never do

then, just to make sure He doesn't have to deal with the lot again, He destroys their gene pool so there are no more Jews at all and preterists will have the proof they need that there is no more Israel

now that, is actually what is looking and sounding bogus

therefore it must BE bogus

U

UnderGrace

said the queen of snark LOL!

we are grafted into Christ ... so why would we have to be grafted if there is no more Jewish tree to be grafted into?

you said the racist narrative was false...I said it wasn't. it's a real as they come but the source for it is SPIRITUAL and not human bias

who on earth said anyone was grafted into a nation?

I don't know anyone who says that and if that is your interpretation, you are wrong about that also

honestly, y'all have a bad understanding of biblical history

are you preterist also? answer...don't answer...but that certainly changes how a person views scripture and certainly Jews
The racist narrative is false in that it is a tool for a bigger picture.

Poor understanding of Biblical history now there is a funny one.

Haha....I reserve the right to be snarky with the snarky.:D

Movin on....gonna go get me a cold pop....cause aint nobody got time for this:)

What did I tell you @Locutus don't touch Israel she is above reproach, and you will get tarred and feathered and left for dead.

7seasrekeyed

The racist narrative is false in that it is a tool for a bigger picture.

Poor understanding of Biblical history now there is a funny one.

Haha....I reserve the right to be snarky with the snarky.:D

What did I tell you @Locutus don't touch Israel she is above reproach, and you will get tarred and feathered and left for dead.

oh I see. you say the racist narrative is false. I say it is not false. then you say well ok it is not false but it is false because

the problem you have with me, is that I do not speak that language ESPECIALLY when dealing with biblical truth

your last remark is devoid of intelligence. and that is another problem. don't deal with the facts...laugh at people and mock and then add a smiley. and I am not saying you are stupid. you aren't. but you resort to hahahaing your way when people prove the false logic of preterism

what preterists believe is absolute heresy

U

UnderGrace

oh I see. you say the racist narrative is false. I say it is not false. then you say well ok it is not false but it is false because

the problem you have with me, is that I do not speak that language ESPECIALLY when dealing with biblical truth

your last remark is devoid of intelligence. and that is another problem. don't deal with the facts...laugh at people and mock and then add a smiley. and I am not saying you are stupid. you aren't. but you resort to hahahaing your way when people prove the false logic of preterism

what preterists believe is absolute heresy
Okay....good bye then.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017

We're still standing - the IDF volunteers ain't won yet. lol2.gif

K

kaylagrl

Replacement theology is a bogeyman created by the dispensationalists - what was replaced was the old covenant nation with the new consisting of both Israelites and Gentiles.

1 Pet 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Which comports precisely with what Isaiah said would happen:

Isa 65:15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”[a]? 4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”[b] 5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
7 What then? What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened, 8 as it is written:
“God gave them a spirit of stupor eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear,
to this very day.”

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”
[g]

28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

7seasrekeyed

We're still standing - the IDF volunteers ain't won yet. View attachment 195787

right

well, God says they will still win even when all the anti IDF forces are arrayed against them

but since you have no use for the book of Revelation, how would you know that.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
but since you have no use for the book of Revelation, how would you know that.
Where have I said I have no use for the book of revelation?

I've posted from it and about it many times in this forum.

It's the dispensationalists that don't understand it.

K

kaylagrl

Romans 3:1-4

1) Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision?
2) Great in every respect. First of all, that they [the Jews] were entrusted with the oracles of God.
3) What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it?
4) May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar…

Romans 9:3-5

3) For I could wish that I myself were accursed, separated from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh,
4) who are Israelites, to whom belongs the adoption as sons, and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the Law and the temple service and the promises,
5) whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Messiah according to the flesh, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”[a]? 4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”[b] 5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
7 What then? What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened, 8 as it is written:
“God gave them a spirit of stupor eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear,
to this very day.”

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”
[g]

28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
Quoting Paul is one thing - understanding what he's saying is another - the "common" understanding promoted by most theologies is in error and used out of context to the time Paul was writing.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Romans 3:1-4

1) Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision?
2) Great in every respect. First of all, that they [the Jews] were entrusted with the oracles of God.
3) What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it?
4) May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar…

Romans 9:3-5

3) For I could wish that I myself were accursed, separated from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh,
4) who are Israelites, to whom belongs the adoption as sons, and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the Law and the temple service and the promises,
5) whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Messiah according to the flesh, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.
This means nothing if not understood correctly and in context.

K

kaylagrl

This means nothing if not understood correctly and in context.

It is in context and clear as a bell. Salvation to the Jews first we are grafted in. Jews did not believe, they are blinded until the Gentiles come in. A remnant will be saved.