Does the Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 20, 2019
specifically say what sexual immorality is (examples)?
Is it up to judge whether its acceptable or not? Just have seen a couple Facebook posts about this subject. I know a man shall not lay down in bed/lust with another man or not commit adultery
Two people of opposite sex shall not lay with each other as well ? Is that just actual sexual intercourse ?
What about self pleasure ?

I thought it was an interesting post/thread and figured I’d get some feedback on here

Thanks

Jun 20, 2019
Is it up to us judge whether its acceptable or not? Just have seen a couple Facebook posts about this subject. I know a man shall not lay down in bed/lust with another man or not commit adultery
Two people of opposite sex shall not lay with each other as well ? Is that just actual sexual intercourse ?

I thought it was an interesting post/thread and figured I’d get some feedback on here

Thanks

Jun 20, 2019
Should have said “is it up to us to judge........”

Dec 12, 2013
Jesus said, "If you lust after someone, you have already comitted adultry in your mind"

The bible speaks to this on many different levels and even calls it unlawful lust one towards another.....

In my own life, before applying myself to the word I would look at a smokin hot girl and think of all I would like to do....the more time I spent in the word the easier it became to look upon her beauty without thinking sexual thoughts......just a point to ponder.....now I can think yeah she is smokin hot, but I take it no further....

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Is it up to judge whether its acceptable or not? Just have seen a couple Facebook posts about this subject. I know a man shall not lay down in bed/lust with another man or not commit adultery

Thanks
I'd suggest you take a read through Genesis and Leviticus for starters. Follow up with Matthew 5, 6, and 18, 1 Corinthians 6 and 7, Galatians 5, and Ephesians 5.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
It is all spelled out in the Torah (the Law of Moses) as well as in the New Testament. Anything outside of a legal marriage between a man and a woman is covered.

Why does anyone need examples of immorality? We need examples of morality.

Feb 28, 2016
who in this wicked world couldn't help but LOVE DC???
honesty is always the best policy'- if we have our Faith in our Holy Saviour,
Christ's 'moral-code' of conduct will get us out of all kinds of...... situations.
if we truly Believe and Act upon the Faith that we have been given- it will take us to yet another 'level' -'step-up-the-ladder'...
:):)